Bolt On Flares

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
there's this guy int he Philippines and this is what he's done to his car..

from a normal PHDM galant into a VR4 - not sure if its PFL (96-98) or FL (98-02)

from what I've gathered, he's extended the FL bumper, installed Supver VR4 skirts, extended the fenders, added FL flares on it..

and from what I was told old, he's using 18x10" rims not sure on offset though..

I like that one!

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
the tyres are petty stretched and not being so low probably helps that one

G

Unregistered
and again the extensive cutting and tubbing of rear arches to clear.. don't understand too much what I mean then look at a Mitsubishi lancer 98,rear doors open them and look at the dog legs, right not just to give you an idea look t an evo 4-6 different ey,

whilst those two cars look nice, they give a resemblance of a Holden VE correct? we don't want that..
well I DONT sowithout thinking big or bragging,i feel if captured and promoted the 8G'ness in the widening I did on the ute
keeping it stock looking shapes etc BUT Wider..
some may remember almost 4 years or so back I did a evo 6 Flare kit on a legnum, started and never finished as it looked just wrong. if my laptop was not stolen id have pics for proof but thieving tnuc's....

Top Bottom