Broken coin holder

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
Hi all, does anyone have a fix for when the spring clips that hold the coin drawer in place break off? Both of mine are broken and I need to git it fixed somehow.

Gary

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Is it difficult to find a replacement coin drawer? There have been some people parting out their interiors recently.

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
It is not the coin drawer it is the 2 small metal springs tabs that are mounted in the lower dash part itself

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
What color dash do you have, green/gold carbon?

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
Sorry chris, it is not the on in the console it is the one near the drivers right knee. My bad should have described better to start with.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Hi all, does anyone have a fix for when the spring clips that hold the coin drawer in place break off? Both of mine are broken and I need to git it fixed somehow.

Gary
Super glue?

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
"Super glue?" do you mean super glue the drawer shut? I use it regulary to put my coins in :) The tabs that broke off are long gone

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Sorry chris, it is not the on in the console it is the one near the drivers right knee. My bad should have described better to start with.

Reading back it was clear, its just not the first place I tend to put my coins when there is an ash tray in a none smokers car hah

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I hate it, have smashed my knee on it several times at night when it's opened without me seeing it.(n)
I have 2 cars i'm wrecking, i'll see it they have what you're after.

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
I hate it, have smashed my knee on it several times at night when it's opened without me seeing it.(n)
I have 2 cars i'm wrecking, i'll see it they have what you're after.

Please tell me you have the right ecu for sale as well. The 7202 is what I would as I have the 7201 ecu. Many thanks. I hope it's vr4s you're wrecking :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom