Can someone help me out; Part #'s or details for front CV replacement. Specifically Passenger Side.

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
As above; looking for part #'s or details for front CV replacement. Specifically Passenger Side. And Price.

Any help appreciated!

As a side note; has anyone had luck with suspension shops? Last time I tried to get advise they tried to tell me it was a magna and the guy wouldn't quote anything as he had no idea how long it would take or availability of parts.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Go see Rob from pedders southport. He was Gavin woods' head mech and knows our cars back to front. He is the manager there. Just say your from OZVR4, he knows who we are and has helped me out.

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Go see Rob from pedders southport. He was Gavin woods' head mech and knows our cars back to front. He is the manager there. Just say your from OZVR4, he knows who we are and has helped me out.

Bit of a hike for me... but cheers Trevor I will keep that in mind!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
are able to pull out the axle? and if you can, I suggest just taking it to cv joing australia (at slacks creek).. drop it there.. tell them what the symptoms are.. remind them that its for a turbo charged car like evo then they'll fix it..

might be worth getting all of them done at once, so you'll only have to take it there once..

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
I'm better suited to a keyboard/credit card then a wrench when it comes to big stuff like pulling out an axle. Thanks for the idea Christian; also as it is my daily, doesn't really help :( I would need to kind of drive in; and have back next day. So might have to just do a suspension workshop crawl until I find one with the experience.

Top Bottom