Anyone know if my legnum was previously owned by someone on here?

Bradleh

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Bradley
Drive
1997 Super Leggy
Hey guys,

Trynna get some history on my car... ive spent hours looking thru the threads on here in hope i will find some info. i left the number plates showing to help.

Any help appreciated thanks

20150502_154038.jpg

11187943_991186057561201_358795059_o.jpg

20150502_154020.jpg

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
It doesn't look like anyone's from here. Nice super, what seats does it have? Just missing the factory momo steering wheel.

Bradleh

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Bradley
Drive
1997 Super Leggy
Thanks.. was told that the steering wheel was removed due to the red being discoloured and threads coming out.. and seats where swapped for ones with more bolstering.. hate them as i am of heavy form hahaha. Would love to het my hands on the stock seats... even the non super seats would be better for me. The current seats are no-name or they have a brand just havent looked at the tags.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
Common issue with the red momo usually well before 100,000 km the red will fade and by at least 100,000km sometimes sooner the leather will peel so much it looks very bad. I have a set of super Recaro seats and facelift seats I'm not using but I'm in Melbourne.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Yep, i remember one of the previous owners - a guy called Alan from memory. He got it from Synergy motorsports as i recall, the red bucket seats also came from them I thought

Have a look back through the SA cruise threads circa 2008-2010 and see if you can find his username, sorry i cant rememeber it

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Excellent, I thought it was that one! I wonder how many owners its had between then and yourself?

Bradleh

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Bradley
Drive
1997 Super Leggy
i think just one... well technically 2... father and son.... too bad "Allan" has only 19 post none of which contain any info about it.

Top Bottom