Club VR-4 is Back! Important message

Kenneth

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Kenneth
Drive
1999 Galant VR-4
Hi everyone,

Happy to advise that Club VR-4 is back online. Asside from a couple of issues, all should be well.

Issue: Some users (about the last 30 to register) have lost their membership status, user details and password.

If this is you (you will know because you can't log in) please PM me and I will do the necessary adjustments to get you back to your former glory :)

A big thanks to everyone for being understanding on this one. A bigger thanks to those who went out of their way to get us back up and running.

Regards
Kenneth

G

Unregistered
Well done lads! all the effort is much appreciated.

Mike

G

Unregistered
Helmsman! Run the diesels up and prepare to cast off the lines! All ahead full when we're clear of the OzVR4 Port! We're going back home! :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Why is it that when you UK lads visit us en-masse, I am envisioning that I am listening to an episode of "Top Gear"?

G

Unregistered
thanks for letting us stay chaps, and thanks for letting us clog up your forums with utter drivel :ROFLMAO:

I have been registered here for quite a while now and normally pop over once a month and see that anthony spammed your site to hell :ROFLMAO: so i don't normally hang about, but i may just come on here more often.

Thanks again guys

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Great, thanks guys, leave us to clean up all the empty stubbies and sun cream bottles and spew/dribble :ROFLMAO: bloody pommy backpackers!!

Hahaha great to have you all around, hopefully you all find time to drop by again from time to time

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Its been great having you guys filling up the forums the last few days :) I also really appreciate how polite you've all been, too - despite the biggest influx of new members EVER there hasn't been a single problem for the admin team to deal with. So you're all welcome back any time!

As I said to K, I think overall this has been a pretty positive experience for both sites. Now maybe I'll get a few less 'newb' cat-calls when I post on CVR4 ;)

G

Unregistered
thanks for letting us stay chaps, and thanks for letting us clog up your forums with utter drivel :ROFLMAO:

I have been registered here for quite a while now and normally pop over once a month and see that anthony spammed your site to hell :ROFLMAO: so i don't normally hang about, but i may just come on here more often.

Thanks again guys

funny thing is, i do the same, just in reverse... :p

Top Bottom