CRUISE: 30th August!

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
Hello Victor here,

as people from the last criuse would know, i didnt have my car for the cruise, so what i was thinking is organising another cruise on lets say the 29th or 30th of August (as a rough date). just like last time it would start up north and finish down south.

starting point would be Newton underground shopping centre carpark
lunch would be in Clarendon
and finishing point would be at Moana

bit of all types of driving, higway hills suburban maybe dirt not too sure yet.
and at hallett cove in the new shopping centre there is a new underground carpark just built and ive seen some nice photo's of cars taken there, no garentee that it would be empty but can always give it a try, so when people are on their way home we could make a quick pitstop and take even more piccies if members want to do so.

cruise should take about 2 - 3 hours depending on how long lunch takes and how many stops we make for photos.

Cheers, let us know if you'd be interested

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Unfortunately I doubt I'd make a cruise then but you never know....

Although you just gave me a good idea thanks Victor - I live 3 mins from Hallet cove shops and didn't even click to go up there for some snaps ;)

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
yeah def keen as i missed the cruise just passed.

theres some wickid roads starting around golden grove way that finishes up near blackwood, and onto hallet cove.

G

Unregistered
i dont know maybe if i could catch a ride with someone ;) lol, nah sounds good mate, i'll give u petrol money :)

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
i live a couple of minutes away from clarendon so i could meet up there depending when i finish my round of golf

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Would love to,

but will be away again for work.

My bilstein struts turned up today from japan:)

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Cruise sounds interesting, hopefully ill have my control arms here and installed by then

good news you got your shocks, you ordered them a while ago didnt you?

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Yeah about two and a half months ago. I should be able to fit them on monday:)

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
hey everyone, now that i have my car i'll drive the route to see how long it takes time-wise, see if there's dirt roads so the cars wont get dirty if people clean them.
its also good to see that there's a bit of interest in this cruise. i wanna try and get the largest meet in SA so far, lets show all the other states up and get the most leggies and galants :p and get some nice pic's so we can rub it in their face's lol.
i'll also try and organize a BBQ at the final destination (which is yet to be decided) at either moana or Hallett Cove. hopefully the weather warms up also.
how's this sounding so far?

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
im up for it, as long as no one tries to steal my car again.

and personally i would avoid dirt roads. so harsh on suspension and then u got stone flying everywhere, its just a recipe for disaserter for a cruise.

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
i'll do a run through of the cruise course that i'm thinking of to make sure there's no dirt roads.

also final things: where would you like the cruise to finish?? Moana or Hallett Cove and also what day, saturday or sunday??
Cheers

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Well I will be doing my best to come along (even if not in a VR4 any more, still Turbo 4WD wagon :p )

I say finish at Hallet Cove - photo ops ;)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Sounds good Victor, not fussed on the finish, its all a long way away for me :p

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
i'll do a run of the cruise on wednesday time it all and test out what kind of food places there are at the stopping points and i'll also do a couple detours just looking for backgrounds for photos.
i'll let you know how it all goes and let me know what day would be best
Cheers

G

Unregistered
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Without looking at the calender, im in. I Got my car!!
Ive got a long way to go, so ill try for the whole cruise... bbq sounds nice..
I say Moana, its got a great little hang-out carpark at the bottom and a cafe or shop. Other clubs cruise to there as well
No dirt for me, got to baby my baby!

Top Bottom