CRUISE: 30th August!

G

Unregistered
yeah was a really good cruise route, well done i enjoyed it.

heres a few pics at the finish point..

p3008091346.jpg

p3008091347.jpg

wow steve i thought you said you thought every one on ozvr4 was a looser and all they wanted to do was put chromies on there cars....... o_O

who the hell debadges there vr4 honestly.....:wanker:

no offense of course steve you already know where i stood about you removing your badges, after all i did tell ya in person

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I removed most of mine too :p

IMG_0045.jpg

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
wow steve i thought you said you thought every one on ozvr4 was a looser and all they wanted to do was put chromies on there cars....... o_O

who the hell debadges there vr4 honestly.....:wanker:

no offense of course steve you already know where i stood about you removing your badges, after all i did tell ya in person

as if u dont remove ur badges pfft. next thing, u'll be putting ralliart stickers on ur car lol.

i never said people on here were losers, i didnt know anyone off here back then or even own a vr4. i was looking on this site to see some decent jdm styled vr4's, and yeah was mostly fails with stock evo wheels. so i thought i would start the trend.

where were u last cruise hey. polishing ur badges :wanker:

G

Unregistered
I removed most of mine too :p

IMG_0045.jpg

yeah but i can still clearly see a vr4 badge on there :p steve took them all off....... thats like taking the pony off a Ferrari :eek:
im sorry steve i must have taken your coment about ozvr4, its members and chrome wheels out of context that day at nandoes :rolleyes: which reminds me you said i could have your badges :) owe up buddy i need more badges, im tired of polishing the ones that i have :p

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
lol i sold them MONTHS ago. sucks to be u :p

a ferrari has no relation to a vr4. a ferrari is very exclusive, where a mitsubishi is as common as traffic lights. the stealth-ness of a vr4 has more appeal than another mitsi with a badge. anywho.

oh the ns.com(/nando's) cruise. that was a fair while ago. u going on the ns.com cruise next month?

G

Unregistered
lol i sold them MONTHS ago. sucks to be u :p

a ferrari has no relation to a vr4. a ferrari is very exclusive, where a mitsubishi is as common as traffic lights. the stealth-ness of a vr4 has more appeal than another mitsi with a badge. anywho.

oh the ns.com(/nando's) cruise. that was a fair while ago. u going on the ns.com cruise next month?

as common as traffic lights lol i don't know where you live but i can honestly say i see more Ferraris around my area than legnums lol i think there is maybe 2 or 3 vr4s (mine included) in my town of approx 30,000 people.....

didnt even know there was a cruze on, havnt been on n.s in years. might go along, il see who els is going. what dates it on?

Top Bottom