CRUISE: 30th August!

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
its good to hear that we are getting a good turn out. now what i was thinking was meet at 10:30 at the underground carpark and leave at 11. according to the news ther might be some showers which i'm not too happy with so fingers crossed we'll have no rain while we're driving.
Good luck with the car steve, and see you all on sunday!!!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Victor, wheres lunch at? I forgot i promised to go for a ride on the treddly and support a mate running the adelaide marathon, so cant make the meet but possibly meet at the lunch point?

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
there's going to be a break at clarendon just for toilet, give the cars a rest and if someone is starving there's a deli like shop to buy a pie or sausage roll or whatever. Then the official lunch point is at mclaren vale, it just ended up to be there because there's more variety in what to get to eat.. Only downside to that is that its close to the finish point at moana.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I'll be struggling to make the meet by 11am, let alone 10:30. I have swimming with my son in the morning, and by the time I get him home, have a shower and get out there I'll be there just on 11... so wait for me.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
yeah 11am on a sunday morning.. i would have only had 4 hours sleep by then lol.

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
we can make it later but the only dud thing would be that there will be cars taking up the car park so it'll be hard to get group photos at the first meet section

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
lets get an agreed time quickly so its finalised by sunday

what works best for you???

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
do u have a google maps link to the location. im not too familiar with that side of town.

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
do u have a google maps link to the location. im not too familiar with that side of town.

Where do you live, i could meet you somewhere on the way and you could follow me?
For instance i can meet you at castle plaza around 20 before the meet time.

So shall we say meet at 11 for 11:30 take off or half an hour after that?

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
atm my car looks doubtful of making it. was planning on driving my car to a window place to get one of my windows replaced, but its been raining all day and cant move the car. dont like my chances, damn.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Victor, there wont be too many people looking for space in that car park, if they look like parking near you guys just stare at them and they will keep moving

Im sorry, im out, i was keen for testing new brake set up (still bedding in but feels awesome and i havent even given them any shit yet), i have someone coming to look at the skyline mid arvo

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
ok 11 o'clock meet for a 11:30 departure give or take a few mins for the others.

see you then!!!!

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
11oclock - see you then! Hope someone can help me with my boost controller, i think im starting to work it out... I dont think i will get a chance to 'red line third' between now and then to complete learning mode.

balloon shop

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dwayne
Drive
Meister Blue Legnum VR-4
sweet!!! 11 it is
hopefully i'm not to hungover... not liking the chances

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
I really enjoyed this cruise, particularly the first run up to crafers where we had no holdups and great twisties... fair bit of rain from then on, still a great route choice to clarendon although we did get held up with sunday drivers..

Thanks to victor for organising the route and doing a good job up front navigating and keeping the group together.

some pics from me.

Victor, when we were stuck behind the slow commodore, i took a couple quick ones of your whilst driving:

IMG_0201a.jpg

IMG_0202a.jpg

others:
IMG_0203a.jpg

IMG_0206a.jpg

IMG_0210a.jpg

IMG_0212a.jpg

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
I also had some fun with a VX ute (lowered, mags) on the way home who did his very best to loose me out of clarendon. Full credit to him, we were not dawdling, i think he managed to extract as much peformance as was on offer, especially considering it was soaking wet. He refused to call it quits for quite a few kays till we parted ways, poor bugger probably couldnt believe that a magna wagon looking thing could be sitting glued behind....

Top Bottom