*Cue music "Am I Black or White?" - VR4 Colour Question

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Hahahaha, yeah, like everyone else is saying, the pearl white looks damn sexy when clean and looks good even when its a little dirty. I know a few blokes with white cars and they are always cleaning them or complaining about how hard it is to keep them clean.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
For me, if (pearl) white or black were the only options then yep, pearl for me. BUT, if you want to import your own, ask the chef or Ben to search for a facelift in something that, correct me if I am wrong, aus doesn't have many (if any) Roanne Red. One of the two best colors ever made IMO, on a VR4

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
But the red is super rare and correct me if I'm wrong but its also super prone to fading and getting damaged.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I have to admit, if a red isn't kept in absolute top quality it can look quite cheap! Like someone has gone "I want to try to be different, k red thx". Instead of the good impression a clean new looking red would impose on everyone!
Cheap red looks even worse than old car in bland white.. Same with dark blue colours..
If a red still looks new then damn it can look good! Aka like Evos
In my opinion if a white is kept nice it can glow and look stunning :)

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
White is nice but black shits all over it when you put a nice set of wheels on and dump it on its ass. I've had 2 black cars and yeah they are a bitch to keep clean but look better than a fridge lol.

pauly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
VR4 2001 mitsu
I just reckon black looks tired after a few years and faded thats because you have beat the shit out of it cleaning it every 5 mins, plus u can see the swirlys marks on most metalics...

Top Bottom