Custom billet parts for legnum ?

G

Unregistered
Hello,

I bought a 97 Legnum form Iron chef a while back and have been thinking about manufacturing a billet engine bay dressup kit for these cars similar to what we are making for other models. I would start with a billet cap set engraved with custom logos, vr4 etc.. and then mayby look at making some billet vented inserts for the engine cover, strut caps etc.. . Please give me some feed back as I am currently just testing the water to see if this is something people would be interested in.

Cheers
Matt - Growly custom machining

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
If you could do something for the engine cover i would be keen, also in some other bits.

Depends on price i guess.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
finally!! someone who can do CNC have joined up ozvr4..

parts that I would like to see made up in billet alloys would be..

- Control Arms - just to have that ability to change the ball joint rather than the whole arm
- Upper control arm - same with ball joint and be able to adjust the camber..
- Pulleys? this goes with cam pulley to power steering pulley :D more bling!!

and probably some other parts..

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
CNC? Not the Music factory? (LOL)
Id definitely be keen for some engine bay components to be made up in whatever the hell CNC is. but count me in for an interested buyer - price dependent of course.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
howdy this sounds sick az, a bit of engine bay bling to match the fully sik install and big sub-woooooooofer

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
For the record, I'm good mates with Matt, and will happily vouch for the quality of his work.

Many of his parts can already be seen on some of Australia's top drag cars, show cars, track cars etc etc

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Yeah, sounds good, Ill be interested depending on price of course.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Also interested in the sound of some of these, although I tend to opt more for more subtle yet useful mods more than shiny bling. I tend to think of things along the lines of 'if a cop opens my hood, he will just think he's looking at a stock engine bay, but if an OzVR4 member saw it he'd be impressed'. Having Mitsubishi symbols on components is generally a step in the right direction...

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Hey Matt how about larger throttle bodies? RPW makes billet 65 or 70mm throttle body but the cost of sending him your manifold there and back + parts and labour is a bit much.

Dress up parts are nice but id rather some cnc'd performance parts.

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
billet lightened flywheel perhaps?

Mac Dog

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Macca
Drive
Red 1997 Legnum
*gets very excited about the thought of a lightened flywheel*

So what are the chances?

I'm about to get my clutch changed over. There is a fella here that was going to sell me his stock flywheel, i'd be prepared to buy it to give to you as a template!!!

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
if u could so something for the engine cover or anything for bling at all i would be down for sure i love pretty engine bays =p

Top Bottom