Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Sup guys,
The name is Dave..
I work in Retail (supermarket and a pet store), I've always loved mitsu's although I currently drive a Silvia.

Great to see such a close community on here,
I hope you can help me find the perfect first LEGNUM for me so take a look in the Classified for my [WTB] thread :)

Anyhow, hope to see you at gatherings and cruises in the future.
If ur in the Western Suburbs area hit me up!

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Thanks, you guys have already been a great help already!

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Thank you Chris.
Oh by the way, I may not be very clever with cars but I am a very enthusiastic person who loves organising stuff for the community.
So Adelaide peeps get ready for some awesome BBQS and Summer parties in the future!

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Sign up to Iron chef's site/www.ironchefimports.com/site/ and search for legnums that have sold to get a feel for importing prices

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
lol, it's just a runabout - im in the process of looking for a legnum right now as we speak :p
i'll be giving it to my sister once i'm done with it

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Hi Dave and welcome, I've actually just been offered a stack of them at wholesale prices from dealers in Sydney and Melbourne, so let me know what you're after, it may match up. Things are pretty quiet in Japan at the moment on the Legnum front. I did buy a nice facelift in purple last week though with a sunroof, still waiting on pics so I can put it on the site.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Welcome, all the best with the car hunt!

Palming off the Silvia to your sister? That's a pretty cool sister haha

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Cheers guys, hope to have one before the date of the big cruise!
I don't have my hopes up though!

Yeah, she's one lucky sis :p I'm selling it to her for $2500 and she's gonna be paying me $50 a week :p haha

I've got my eye on a car, but emailing Kris as we speak to see what he can get for me :)

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
In the process of buying my legnum :) Hope to be in the car seat within the next couple days!

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Of course I am :) I can barely sleep as funds may clear on sellers end tomorrow when means I'll get it tomorrow! :D
I dunno where to start with mods lol, this forum is crazy cos it puts so many ideas into ur head haha :p
Come onnnnnn car lol

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Ooh you get it tomorrow? Awesome!!

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Yeppp if not definately tomorrow! Btw dude I want your bonnet! :p Lucky monkey! haha

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Dooo itttt.. You know you want to :p

Top Bottom