Dave45 aka David // Adelaide - SA

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I have a facelift model lol

It fits fine! It just hasn't got the facelift extra bulge in the bonnet like the American CF bonnets have!

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
I have a facelift model lol

It fits fine! It just hasn't got the facelift extra bulge in the bonnet like the American CF bonnets have!

OOPS didn't even see your sig lol, excuse my ignorance.. I'm still new around here :p

Mmmm sounds temptin but wanna get an aftermartet FMIC first :p I still need to get the actual CAR first LOL waiting for txt from seller confirming the payment has been cleared!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Call them and pester them to check like, RIGHT NOW!

Go for an Intercooler, Exhaust and Boost Controller (Manual Tee or Electronic).. That should boost the power nicely straight up! :)

Boost Tee and Intercooler were one of my first main mods, just a simple TurboSmart Boost Tee cost me $90 and was a simple quick install!

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
its cool that people are able to just buy one from an australian sale now, us poor people that had to wait months.

hope all goes well look forward to seeing pics and mods :)

Let us know if you want Merchandise to go with the car :-P

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
I got the car today guys! Haha, so fun to drive :p I'll post pics soon but no point since it's already on here :p

http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6964

Ahh so many choices of mods lol - when i save up a little cash I'll start doin things but I like it how it's running as is.
Falcon tried overtaking me like an idiot on the way home... LOL.. FAIL!

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
LOL, David's caught the Big Grin Bug..... exact medical terminology is called - Newownercus-Legnumitis

your face will be sore for a month or two, sorry but there is no known treatment for this condition, CAUTION - driving your legnum will definitely exacerbate this condition further!! :D:D:D

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Yeah all I'm thinking right now is "I cant wait to drive it!" :D I'm even getting up at 5:30am just so I can drive to my gfs house and take her to work at her bakery job :p
She doesn't know I have the car yet hehe

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Getting up early.....PMSL, you wont sleep, you'll be out in the garage :drool::drool::drool: over the car for a few nights yet..... its another of the symptoms attributed to Newownercus-Legnumitis.....

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
lol might take it for a drive actually, i feel like some maccas.. or maybe i just feel like driving it. i think ive almost emptied the half a tank of fuel which came with it in the first night :p

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
lol might take it for a drive actually, i feel like some maccas.. or maybe i just feel like driving it. i think ive almost emptied the half a tank of fuel which came with it in the first night :p

Yep, going for a drive.. LOL :p

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Very nice pickup Dave - You actually beat me to it. If my wife had caved in last week, I probably would have bought it from Steve, but alas I was shut down and told we aren't buying another VR4 LOL

Enjoy the beast! :)

G

Unregistered
enjoy it mate. so sad to see her go! :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
Stephen you'll need to put sold on the other post in the FS one now :)

congrats mate and yes the fun in these cars is the best :) welcome to the clan lol

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
You've bought a very nice car Dave, well done - remove that Iron Chef sticker and I'll kill you lol

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
I'm taking the car to port pirie tomorrow! Should be a fun drive :D
Kris I'll need to get another sticker from you because the position it was in was annoying me.
Hope to meet you guys soon! I'll take some photos once a I fix a few things up!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
No worries, I've got some website address ones made now that don't cover the rear screen quite so much ;)

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Sorry to crash your thread but where's mine chef 2 cars and still no stickers:p

Top Bottom