Dent/dint removal

kasperflipped

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
trent
Drive
1997 legnum
I ve got a couple of what im assuming are parking lot door dings on my doors and was wondering if anyone has tried any of the removal options you see on website like youtube and metacafe. The ones i mean basically all involve heating the panel then blasting it with something really cold like a can of co2 and the contraction of the metal pops out the dint.
Anyone tried these methods and had any success or horror stories.
rock and/or roll
trent

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I'd just get one of those paintless dent removal guys to come out and do them man.

All reviews of these guys I have heard are impressive.. and they are reasonably cheap too.

Like $50 for a single small dent done so well you wont even know it ever happened.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
I used dent craft and for like $100 I got around 10 removed perfectly.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I'd just get one of those paintless dent removal guys to come out and do them man.

All reviews of these guys I have heard are impressive.. and they are reasonably cheap too.

Like $50 for a single small dent done so well you wont even know it ever happened.

Got a number? :)

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Nah Tom, a mate of mine used someone recently who did a great job. Just look them up through google though. I think the general rule is that they are all pretty great at it... it's all they do of course.

So you find one and then I will use him too :p

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Hahaha okay done deal :p

Would they be able to straighten other types of metal bits? like bent ones not just dents in my panels?

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
tom, I think you need a bit more than just a minor dent removal dude:p

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
LOL nah on the back of my car are a couple dents from earlier that i want popped out!

and i need a mobile one haha

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I called up a couple places, couldnt find a mobile one.. they're all like "COME TO US AND GIVE US YOUR MONEY" instead of "WE'LL COME TO YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY"

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Oooh.. i'll try them out! thanks dude!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
interesting - i have a couple of these kind of dents on my bonnet, might have to look into getting them done.

Hi-jacking the thread a bit, is it possible to fix flaking paint at all? An incident occured where my rear bumper corner was pushed in, popped straight back out, but unfortunately the paint is cracked and has begun to flake - is this fixable without a full respray?

Top Bottom