Does anyone in Sydney have a topstage bonnet I can look at?

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Pretty self explanatory, I mean like the bonnet Tom used to have before he bent it....

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
bump anyone? I am really wanting one now, just want to check out quality, so the next question if anyone has one, are they happy with it?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Trevor (Silicon Angel) has one - and wasn't real happy with the initial fit of his. BUT I believe he had one of the first (around 3 years ago)
Tom's seemed to fit just fine.
Don't know about Kev's fitment

ASH STEEVO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
VR4PLAY aka ASH
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S - VR4PLAY
gday, i have a evo style one from them... it was shithouse when it arrive, air bubbles thro it and needed heaps of work...
the main thing that i hated... was it has ZERO structurals under the vented part, is litterally a square cutout underneath... and yeah i got the front bumber aswell... my paint shop guys jaw dropped when he seen it... said it was pathetic... also cost $600 in repairs before paint an i was only like 80% happy with the job at that point? want pictures??

also i ended up finding genuine evo top vents... no underpiece with the grills/fins tho...there bonnet also made them really hard to fit... from JAPAN two vents and fin section will cost you over $1000+ not worth it. hope ive helpd your questions... well smashed them...
also i did contact them and complained as i wanted a bumper for my new car and theyr the easiest/cheapest way to get one. the guy assured me that it would be great quality and can even offer to paint...
but anyway i can only speak from my experience... cheers.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Hmmm.... I don't like the sounds of this....

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
better off getting the one from Hong Kong in fibreglass and painting it

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
+1 from supergt hong kong.. several guys from Philippines know the owner or someone that works there.. and literally they fly there just to go car parts shopping..

Top Bottom