does anyone know a vr4 owner over at Balmain NSW?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
hey fellas.. thought I'd ask, I came across a vr4 owner who's looking for parts.. I had initially agreed with the guy to sell the hub knuckles to him for a good price

Sad part is that this guy passed away and now his widow would still like to repair this car. The person I am referring to is Mark Hartland.. this is his facebook.. link

I am sending my hub knuckles to her for free, but I doubt she'd be able to install it by herself.. any chances of our NSW members can help out?

I do have her contact details and address if you are willing to help, unfortunately I cant cover for any $$ for your time here as like I said I am just helping out.

please pm me if you'd like to help. I might actually fly down as well for this and bring my tools with me..

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I remember him popping up on the FB page from time to time. Don't ever recall him turning up here though.

Most of the NSW owners aren't near the area, it's inner-city near Sydney itself. I just drove past there yesterday.

If I knew what to do I might be able to assist :(

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
hey Brad, that's ok, I know it'll be a long shot. When I checked out the address it about 1.5 hours from Sydney CBD..

I told my gf that I might fly down to help and she didnt mind.. she might come along as well.. :)

Schneider

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
PFL Legnum Vr4
hey Brad, that's ok, I know it'll be a long shot. When I checked out the address it about 1.5 hours from Sydney CBD..

I told my gf that I might fly down to help and she didnt mind.. she might come along as well.. :)

I swing past rozelle/balmain fairly often. Not sure how much help I'd be. Balmain isn't 1.5 hours away from Sydney CBD though, unless you meant walking time? Perhaps got the wrong suburb listed?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
my apologies on the location, i stuffed up the suburb..

seems like they used to live in Balmain but have since moved to Tinonee, so it might be a little hard provide assistance..

I'll see how it goes from here..

Schneider

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
PFL Legnum Vr4
Ouch, that's up near Forster/Taree. About a 4 hour drive from Sydney. Could try getting in contact with leggei007, think he moved up to Taree.

hooter

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
neale fraser
Drive
miester blue legnum
what better reason for a cruise /rescue mission newcastle guys should activate [ what are hub knuckles are they like lamb shanks] has she got a bbq ill bring the scotchiies

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Yeah, Balmain's pretty close to me too. I wouldn't have minded lending a hand, although I wouldn't be much help.

Taree's a little bit further though :p

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Looks to be all sorted fellas.

Uncle Braddy's Delivery Services* to the rescue :)

*Trademark pending.

Top Bottom