#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to see if any of you Brisbane guys might been keen on the DownShift meet happening at Beenleigh this Sunday (July 6, 2014).

Was just thinking it might be nice to get a good showing of VR4s at this meet, as I've been surprised how many car guys don't know what a Legnum is. "Nice Stagea!" - Everyone.

Might be keen for a cruise down as well on the day, I'm on the north side but am open to ideas on starting points etc.

Here is a link to the FB event for any information:

https://www.facebook.com/events/449403391863376/

VR4 represent!

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
You've got the VR04NA plates right? If so, I did see your car there, parked next to a Stagea of all things haha
Brought my new Chaser, didn't hang around that long. Did see another while Legnum against the fence near the main road, all tucked away

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Yeah that's me, still on NSW plates till I get the rego changed end of this month. Everyone thinks it's a Stagea anyway, so I thought I'd embrace it. Got there a little late so I didn't get a very prominent spot, not that my car is stanced or hellaflushlow or anything anyway.

Didn't see the other Leggy, possibly @VOLK

MJKvr4

Newbie on the loose
First Name
Michael
Drive
2002 Legnum
Fence sitter was me , stopped in for a quick look on the way home as i live just down the road

Top Bottom