Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Downshift is on again at Samford Showground on April 15th so we should get a VR4 crew together and head along!

In recent times we've had a pretty good showing of VR4s at Downshift meets, and with the SEQ crew growing hopefully this will continue.

For those interested, I thought we could pre-meet at Getta Burger Ashgrove to grab a tasty burger and cruise over together.

Downshift starts at 3pm, so a 1pm meetup at Getta Burger will give us plenty of time to talk shit then leave for Samford about 2.30pm.

*Stolen from @pretzil 's previous event*

7/338 Waterworks Rd, Ashgrove QLD 4060

Getta Burger ashgrove.png

Parking:
There is undercover parking under the restaurant, also plenty of back street parking on the street and around the corner if its full.

Here's a link to the Downshift event if you want to keep up to date with it:
https://www.facebook.com/events/849628228568842/

Spread the word and tell your friends - these types of meets are great for new members to come along and meet other owners. Getta Burger is great and the Samford DS venue is actually really nice.

Hope to see you all there!

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
I wish.... but until I get her looking right I will stay away for the sake of vanity.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
@Nitephyre I live 5km from there so I likely will head straight home afterwards, but I'm sure some other members will be itching for a mountain run. Hope to see both you and @Tristo there!

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Unfortunately it became a cleaning day as may have potential house buyers around tomorrow.

Top Bottom