17th Feb Downshift meet... Whos going?

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Hey guys im sick of missing all these meets so im deffinatly going to this one :p who else is gonna head in? and does anyone wanna meet up and go in as a group?

Date: Sunday 17 February 2013, 4-7pm

Cost: $5

The meets are open to any cars, whether they be JDM, Euro, Hot Rod or Aussie. The idea is to have like-minded, respectful, appreciative people there, who can also follow some very basic rules. IF you can do those things, we'll see you at the meet, and you'll be welcomed with open arms. <3

meet1302.jpg

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
What is a downshift Meet.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Its where everyone shifts down to first gear and do tough laps around town :D

brackenridgevr4

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
luke
Drive
pfl vr4 legnum evo8
IM going around 330 ish txt me if you like 0477287288 and arrange a place to meet up

brackenridgevr4

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
luke
Drive
pfl vr4 legnum evo8
Oh no defect too low $110 oh we'll shit happens checked and found a broken exhaust rubber still gave me the ticket

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
apparently the rapings were wide and vast today

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
yeah a fair few people got done today... I was lucky waited for ages to leave with a group right when they moved the defect station to the right of the exit, only passed one copa with speed cam just down the road.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I left early and turned to the right and there was no defect station visible as they were to the left but they must have wondered why the fuck no one was coming by so swapped to the other side

Top Bottom