BuzzPuppy's in Brisbane - Wash Meet - Monday 17th (thanks for the memories!)

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Josh - be careful with your driving pattern - I think I should ease up otherwise you'll just keep having repair bills every month - just a a friendly advice.. and tell Amber, its nice to finally meet her..

Ambers just a friend christian :p the gf's name is Elysia, you'll get to meet her eventually.

And by driving pattern, do you mean the accelleration? I was just playing, only ever drive like that when im having some fun. But yes - you're very right about repair bills. Im sure to break something else eventually.

G

Unregistered
Ohheyguys.

AND YES I'M AMBER NOT MEGAN.

:sleep:

Figured I'd come on here and just.. I dunno.. Meet more of you mad people?

Car nut + Internet nut = Seemed like a good idea?

Anyways. Thanks for making my night interesting too guys. Really nice meeting you guys.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
So it was four galants, two legnums, an aristo and Amber's invisi-car?

Welcome to OZVR4... you'll fit in fine :D

G

Unregistered
Not hax. Ur client just hasn't got the patch file. >8D

And yeah. My invisicar... Had to leave it at home this time actually. The pretengine wasn't working so well. But you should see it when it's running. Goes hard.

EDIT: Ahh! I look like crap in those photos too. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY???

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
How many invisicars can you buy for, say, the price of a diff? (y)

Hang on Amber... did you get your 'Net working?!?

Ok, back in the pad overlooking the river again. There's concrete saws and banging away on the Ann St. streetworks. Have had dinner and watched some of Season 3 of "Robot Chicken".

Wonder what's about the place within walking distance on a Tuesday night. Hmmm, "down under" bar has a male stripper for the ladies.

8pm... wayyy to early to end today.

G

Unregistered
Wonder what's about the place within walking distance on a Tuesday night. Hmmm, "down under" bar has a male stripper for the ladies.

WHY CAN'T I BE 18 ALREADY?!? ._.

And yeah I did. Somehow. AND figured out port forwarding. Didn't bloody help tho. It's still ****ing with the game. I think the server files are screwed up. Might try again or something... Meh.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Wow, people actually turned up this time, pity I didn't notice this until tonight... ah well.

Looks like a good time was had :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Matt, you never know mate. Last time I visited Brisbane for work was four years ago. I'll try to make the interval a lot shorter next time.

Amber, not that I'm encouraging shenanigans *coughs* :D

G

Unregistered
Shenanigans sound like fun, tho. As long as I don't end up having some drunk dickhead pissing on me. ._.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
You reckon Kevin's toned down now with the baby-capsule in the back of the Aristo?

Lee, nice photochop of the taxi stuff by the way in that "TME Legnum" thread of yours!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Slightly o/t Lee, wait 'til we dig up Ivormui's photos (Scottie is trying anyway) of the squarish ralliart decals on the pearl white Legnum of his.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Found the ONLY pic of the night on my phone... and it wasn't a VR-4 :p

aristog.jpg

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
haha amber's on here!! hey

get yourself a licence and a vr4 lol

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Paul, the VR4s are just too irresistible to stay away from :D Galant you reckon or the Legnum? Good to see yours too!

Especially all four Galants playfully running all that way.

G

Unregistered
Spewing i missed it.....when do you head back buzz? Be nice to meet a fellow Super owner...well used to be one anyway. Are you guys planning anything else before you go back??

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
i reckon a legnum Gav, we need more up here :p

that drive was hella fun, if we had more peeps an did it during the day it would be even sweeter

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
i reckon a legnum Gav, we need more up here :p

that drive was hella fun, if we had more peeps an did it during the day it would be even sweeter

i think you'll find its funner at night for the simple fact theres less people on the road :p can you imagine trying to do that exact same drive but with traffic? lol

Top Bottom