BuzzPuppy's in Brisbane - Wash Meet - Monday 17th (thanks for the memories!)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Yep, goin' home today... next time around Ben :)

Teachin' the last day of the course, then QANTAS flight @ 6.55pm!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Ohheyguys.

AND YES I'M AMBER NOT MEGAN.

:sleep:

Figured I'd come on here and just.. I dunno.. Meet more of you mad people?

Car nut + Internet nut = Seemed like a good idea?

Anyways. Thanks for making my night interesting too guys. Really nice meeting you guys.

Ha ha ha SORRY!!! That was my mistake! I am really bad with names!!Better with cars!!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah I missed out on the "monster truck" legnum that I wanted.....lol
Nice pic Gav!!! Only 1 and it was the one that counted!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Cheers Kevin, if you 've seen my handiwork in other threads, I always do the "angle" shot to best fit the car on a diagonal plane. For the other curious viewers, that's him in the white cap!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
i think you'll find its funner at night for the simple fact theres less people on the road :p can you imagine trying to do that exact same drive but with traffic? lol

oh yeah, didnt think of that haha

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Oh, I bring body protection with me when I'm on a trip...

...no wait, that's something else ;)

G

Unregistered
haha amber's on here!! hey

get yourself a licence and a vr4 lol

Hmmmmmmm.... Mebbe not a VR4. Even though they are nice..... I'm not so sure... We'll see, eh?

And if I did get one. It'd be a Galant. I can't stand wagons. xD

G

Unregistered
Next time buzzpuppy...
Funner.....? Funner? What sort of word is that Josh, ha ha english speak, hard speak hey?:p:p:p:p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Home safe and sound... it's a bit weird knowing that I'm back in Melbourne. It's as if I can just jump in my car, drive for a few minutes and hey-presto, I'm at the car wash where you lot are :)

Loki kinda looks ok... but then again, anything looks ok after work drinks, flight drinks, and pitch darkness. I will check him out in the morning.

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Amber -you have no taste... Facelift legnum FTW
Gavin - make sure you post photos

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Hmmmmmmm.... Mebbe not a VR4. Even though they are nice..... I'm not so sure... We'll see, eh?

And if I did get one. It'd be a Galant. I can't stand wagons. xD

Hey come on...don't let only driving in Josh's car put you off.....ha ha
REMEMBER the back seats of a station wagon fold down....he he he giggidy

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Well, took a look at Loki this morning.

Mike, I'll work on those photos during my lunch break :)

The rear skirt is cracked where it attaches to the wheel wells (shoved forward). The other driver hit me pretty low so the back bumped is scuffed but the brackets need to be replaced/bent-back-and-reinforced.

I called the other driver back, letting her know that it wasn't a Magna wagon that she'd hit but I could hear her almost squirm when I mentioned "limited-release Japanese grey import" in our conversation.

It doesn't look so bad, but previous experience has told me to check structurally. Hell, one wagon I drove had light marks on the bumper, but the hit had transferred energy THROUGH the floorpan and you could see crinkles in the rear floor of the wagon when the carpet was removed and it had developed a "crab-walking" stance when driving. Another dead Sigma GK wagon.

Amber, I agree with Kevin on all accounts. I've driven station wagons since I was 19 and it's my "ute with a lid", with mountain bikes, dogs, guitar amps/band gear, camping gear for festivals ("The Falls" Festival, Pyramid Rock, etc etc etc) and other shenanigans. ALTHOUGH I was trying to raise funds when that red Super VR-4 Galant went up on sale here a few months ago.

...oh, and post up your pics too!

Top Bottom