BuzzPuppy's in Brisbane - Wash Meet - Monday 17th (thanks for the memories!)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
I could hear her almost squirm when I mentioned "limited-release Japanese grey import" in our conversation.

poor chick thinking she nailed a magna, 300bucks to fix rather then the super, which is......unimaginable lol

Gav, we need pics mate!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Ok, anti-climax time (but relieved). Had a chance to crawl under the back of the car to take a peek. It looks ok to me 'cept for some scratches, bent brackets and a split.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ok, have had the chance to take a full look during my morning tea break. What a sigh of relief. Seems like a few bent brackets/mounts, split skirt on passenger side plus some deep scratches on the rear bumper. Looks like a cash job :)

Ok, stress time over!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
pah! nuthin to worry about, ziptie the crack and bash that bracket back

problem solved

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Or get the other person to pay for a "restoration" ;)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
or that lol...make sure u remember to mention your OEM carbon fibre rear diffuser and how it fell off ;) :D

"yeah...it had a full carbon diffuser too" :shifty eyes:

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Aw, but Paul... you think I can carry off the shifty look? I'm so sweet and innocent *flutters eyelashes*

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
haha Gav, i think you'll do just fine. make sure u hav the bandana on too lol

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
*heh* I didn't want to look like "captain stabby" when I first rolled up to meet y'all. The hair's half afro anyways so on days where I just CBF'd, on it goes!

The bandanna started because of my uni days (same as the buzzpuppy nickname). I started wearing it in first year since my mates had a hard time spottin' me amongst all the other Asian students (local or international) doing first-year Engineering. Developed into a habit and people look at you funny at the airport.

You know, the ones who say "Please sir, can you step this way for a moment for a random check? We appreciate your co-operation."?

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
haha love the bandana, it rocks, you shoulda been all "captain stabby" from the get go

and yay for not being the only one who cops the "random checks" at the airport

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Capt'n Stabbin...........hmmmm you really were at the Down Under looking for victim's eh! ha ha

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
It was heaps fun and packed on Tuesday night. $5 pints of cocktails if you're a chick OR a guy wearing chick's clothes. So, me being me, I asked around politely and if I couldn't wear it (damn lil' clothes), I whipped down to the local 7-11 for some electrical tape and just stuck it on me.

Was good for laughs and cheap drinks to boot.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
So..when are you coming to this little state over here? I'll take you to Tauranga!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Let me teach in Auckland first, then add three days' to the end. Factor in an extra hour at Customs for the usual "enquiries" and it's all good ;)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Wow, can't believe it's already been a week since I was in BrisVegas!

Does anyone else have photos of the night? I know that Amber was going snap-happy from Josh's car and would be interesting to see how those turned out :)

The next Melbourne meet is at Garage Cafe. Worth having a look in my link too.

Top Bottom