BuzzPuppy's wedding (19th Sept). Loki's Back in Action! (Buxxx Night Summary)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I have to randomly chime in here, dude your wedding sounds like it'd be so awesome! I'm all for people breaking boundaries and being unconventional with those sorts of things! Nice work and I hope you have an awesome weekend and awesome wedding! Congratulations

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Guitar Hero Metallica Cigar Turkish Pipe Tobacco Karen Souvlaki Torrential Rain Aquaplaning High Power Go Karts Rain Wet Soaked Smell Wet Dog Glenfiddich Bottle Neat Cans Bundy Coke Dry Clothes Little Creatures Dining Hall No Bucks Security Denied Happy Birthday Instead Twenty Five people Beer LadyBoy Beer Beer But Waitress Laura Equals Awesome Indecisive King Street Colonial Hotel Twenty Bucks **** Off Indecisive Lead the Charge Mens Gallery High Profile Lauren Surprise Shouts Me Lapdance Jade Going Through Motions Kinda OK Random SMSs Canadian Club Dry Ginger Mimi Gorgeous Lots of Fun Stilletto Bruises Upper Legs Cash Drinks Centre Stage Scan Room Have A Blast Shots Red Bull Jaegermeister Wander Downstairs By Myself From Main Group Meet Kira Strike Conversation Close Laughter Warm Hands Go Missing For An Hour Buck Missing WTF Where Is Gavin There He Is Who Is That Time To Go Time To Go Say Goodbye Wanders Off He Was Just Here There He Is Bright Light Food Munchies Powerade Sunlight Taxi Home.

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
How did you remember all that? and sounds like fun (hard to read tho)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
hahahaha Gav, that sounds like the maddest bucks out, just read thourgh this thread we need photos of your suit, as far as i can imagine its oozing coolness lol

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Ha ha ha the hangover eh!!! Did you have a tiger in the bathroom?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
The ironic thing is when I wrote that post, I was listening to Underworld's "Born Slippy" and then I just hammered out the words as a quick recollection of my night.

It was a mad night. I do tend to do this "ninja" thing where I just wander off after quite a few. Some of 'em realised that you can't have a Buxxx Night if the Buck is missing! I have SMS's from mates at about 4:10am wondering where the hell I was. I also have SMS responses from people who I don't recall sending out to at that time. "Mens Gallery" was ok, but Keira was fantastic to talk to as we chilled out and just had a quiet moment snuck away. Good way to end the night compared to the blaring tunes and big centre stage in the upstairs section.

G

Unregistered
Less than a week to go...

Loki already for Saturday?

I'll make sure that the M35 is all nice and clean as well... (y)

Let us know if you need a hand with anything...

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Heya Nick! Thanks for the offer :)

I've got Steve rockin' up with the pearl white Galant and Scottie will be piloting Loki. Loki is a mess with the dust and still needs a cut/polish on a few panels post-respray/repair but will be ready to roll come Friday.

Would love to see the StageA. Katie is curious and concerned about your choice of vehicle ;)

Top Bottom