Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Guys,

Making enquiries with Wakefield Park in regards to another trackday, It appears that Tuesdays are the best to do this, as the track is pretty quiet.

I'm looking at Tuesday 25th August 2009, hows that work for everyone??

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I'll get back to you after I talk to the boss for the day off :) Should be easy to get a Tuesday off as both bosses are there.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
I won't be able to attend this either from a drivers angle, but will happily arrange it, if we get enough numbers, I will throw it up for MCA members to attend. I might come out for a peek-a-boo depending on my kankle....

so if you want a trackday @ Wakefield Park start throwing your hand up, only 29 days till the proposed date...

G

Unregistered
I'll have to give it a miss, maybe in a couple of months or less might be better.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I don't think that this will work so well for me, as I need to iron out a few things first up..

But also, just for reference.. You wouldn't mind if one or two AE111 Sprinter's, BA XR6 and 2 GTRs come along?

I know there wouldn't be problems with a couple of local Evo friends that might be interested.. But yeah, if you need numbers or if you'd be ok with it, I have other friends who have mentioned interest in track days :)

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
You've roused my interest...its been a while since I've been to wakefield. I'll have to clear it with the home boss and work boss first though.

I may be able to bring an A4 turbo, V35 Skyline and TA23 Celica if numbers are needed too...?

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I doubt i'll be ready for this date. Need to get my 100,000 done.

Also my mate with the golf has about 3 mates who are really keen.

G

Unregistered
Any update on a track day? Really keen to get out to wakefield again.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Guys,

Last week of august - Mon24/8 Tues 25/8 Wed26/8 or Thurs 27/8? There is no listings yet for September dates.

Not sure whether I can drive at this one, I think Nat will be doing some testing on Kitty that day, But I will attend & throw on a BBQ if you guys want.

Week before- Mon17 to Thurs20th are also available, but having it later in the month gives more people enough time to organise leave etc.

See how many we get and see if MCA members want to attend???

Kat

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
what would be the rough cost for the day???

i realise that the more that turn up, the cheaper, but from ur experience what would be a ball park figure, as i am keen...

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Fixed costs and more info,
track.gif

track_arial.jpg

Track: Wakefield Park - Goulburn
Start Time: 8:00am
Finish Time: 4:00pm
Cost: $110.00
12 Month Licence: $50.00

You will need longsleve shirt and pants. A Helmet would be good, but If you dont have one, you can rent them on the day @ $50.00 + (deposit-licence).
Race fuel is available on the day at the track @ $2.95/litre.

Kat

rbrtpalin

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Robert
Drive
VR-4 Galant 1996 Model
Sounds awesome! Pity its a Tuesday!
Let us know if you ever plan a Friday arvo or weekend/long weekend run!

Top Bottom