[EOI] Wash Meet/Random Greet

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Hey guys!

Okay, howzabout a wash meet or just a random meet/mini cruise/terrorize uleh Rexys run this week?

Say, Wed or Thurs night? Or sometime next week? (I can't do weekend nights at all this weekend - Day probably yes)

We have a new member Kenny who just moved from the dark side (WA) to Sydney =]

Let's initiate him the usual way (This time not with whips, you guys remember what happened to the last guy right..?)

Anyway, let me know if you're interested and what times and days/nights you're available and we can take it from there! A time to suit most =]

Kennys intro post:
http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7289

G

Unregistered
Tuesday nights are good for me, and I wouldn't mind seeing some other cars in the flesh! (after I get mine back from Meek, on Saturday, that is)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Next Tuesday maybe then =]

G

Unregistered
havnt got my roster for next week yet but am up for a cruise need to take the black beast for a run weekend days are good if i can get two days off during the week i might be able to do a week day ???? i missed out on the whip bit ?? or is it only a guy thing lmao

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
lol well the thing was that I don't always have weekends free, usually week nights are good for me.. But that's just me, if there are more people wanting to do a time that I can't make, that's fine I'll help organise them!

Otherwise yeah my preferences are during the week for a meet =]

DreadAngel

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Yoey
Drive
AE111 BZ-R
Whenever is good for me =P

I'll bring the catalogues this time! XD

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Can't do weekdays except maybe Friday... Weekend is a better option this end, Tom.

G

Unregistered
After finding out I've got a broken engine mount, Tuesday might be a little too soon - but hopefully not. @meek - ya mule! yaa!

G

Unregistered
still interested in the tuesday meet if its happening need to get the cobwebs out lol

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Anyone want to take over? Seems a few of you were interested originally!

Top Bottom