Evo 7 rims

karlous54

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Karl
Drive
2000 Vr4 Manuel
What do ya reckon ?
Had some 19s on it ( last photo ) but they where rubbing a bit which meant i had to raise the shocks which i didnt really like and i couldnt have to many people in the back so was a pain in the arse.

Plus i have brembo's goin on it in the next couple of days and im not totally sure that the chrome's will clear.

Attachments

• P1000754 web.jpg
    P1000754 web.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 82
  • P1000757 web.JPG
    P1000757 web.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 71
  • P1000085 web.jpg
    P1000085 web.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 80

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Looks sweet mate, a lot more practical also.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I both do and dont like those 19s haha.. but the Evo7 ones look really nice, give it that practical but standard look :)

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Those Evo VII wheels are king. Those 19"s look homo.
You've made a good choice!

Seriously, how good do those Evo VII wheels look on your car man. Such an agressive stance now. Looks very "track spec".

Johny

Crunching Gears
First Name
Johny
Drive
1998 Galant 24 viento
as for the actual thread yeah those wheels look alot nicer than the 19s though those other rims you had still looked the best lol

karlous54

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Karl
Drive
2000 Vr4 Manuel
Thanks guys think ive got a set of 19s for sale now hahahaha
Totally different car with the evo wheels on it. Lots of grip and confidence and the understeer has been reduced big time! Was able to lower the car down by about 20mm2 so the car sits well now.

Yes i got them off trademe was a good buy, had seen them on another vr4 and thought they looked good but not over the top

Johny

Crunching Gears
First Name
Johny
Drive
1998 Galant 24 viento
fair enough at least its still arouind!
had it on my watchlist pretty much the whole time it was on there lol and was kinda bummed when it looked like it was sold lol

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
i totally agree that those chromies are comepltely disguisting anf the evo wheels are a great upgrade from them, i just hate crhome they look aweful haha

Top Bottom