F%$KING Clutch

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
Hi all,
just leting you all know my bloody car is off the road again. For the third time in 8 weeks it has colapst the clutch master cylinder.... Not Happy Jan

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
That sucks Rob! So did they do a crap job re-conditioning it or is something else going on?

Do you think it has something to do with bypassing the clutch damper?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Rob, can you get pics.. i have a feeling its the fluid seal that's collapsing..

when you press on the clutch pedal, do you.. press it like you're stumping on a big tarantula spider?

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey my mate uses a clutch guy in Qld for his GTR Skyline, he reckons he's great. Anyway his number is Jim Berry 07 38479999. Give him a call.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
fixed again, it had been adjusted and set wrong last time. leaving no free play in the master, and boom she died over time. Slacks creek brakes and clutch had it today and fixed it good.
the only down side is they smashed my drivers side weather shield and chiped my bonnet. Not Happy Now... Some head to stomp 2morrow

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
some fat shit getting out of my car, grabbed the the door to help him up and smashed it...Prick

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Thats going to be hard to find... If they are paying to replace, call mitsubishi, part numbers are available on these forums. Will be expensive.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
What about the bonnet chip?

It's one thing to accidentally damage a car in your workshop, it's quite another not to own up to it when the owner comes to pick it up...

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
i never got to pick it up, my mother did. I send her when i cant get there (she wanr flog the shit out of like everyone else).

Top Bottom