Finance / Loan

anphoto

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alan
Drive
1998 Legnum Super VR-4 in Red :D
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a finance company that will finance jap imports (namely my Legnum) ?? Everyone i have spoken to will not finance an import, even car loan people will not do imports. It's looking like a stocking over the head and get the sawn off out and do a bank job at this rate!!

Any ideas???

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
The only way you can do it is with an unsecured personal loan unforunately.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
^Yup, personal loan,
Or if you have a mortgage (& enough collateral) - refinance that to get $$ at a lower rate

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Personally i wouldn't finance a car anyways..... Unfortunately its the only option some people have (which i hope its not for you)

Personal loan is the way to go.... But if you have the mortgage refinance that FTW!!!

G

Unregistered
are you anywhere near the gold coast, i know some really good finance brokers here that know all the options...

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
wacth out when you get a personal loan. they might sting you with "loan insurance". about 50 bucks extra per month. i nearly got stun but i read thefine prints before i signed.:rolleyes:

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Like what everyone else said, an unsecure personal loan is what you will need. Secure loans will require your car to be registered and have comprehensive insurance.
See if they'll take the 300ZX as a trade in - it might be able to cut quite a bit off the price of the Super and then pay the rest in cash?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I'm with Ben, talk to some finance brokers and see what they can suggest as they do this sort of thing professionally :)

SU8TLE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ryan
Drive
VY SS M6
good thread. i was going to ask the same damn thing very soon!

Robotnik123

Crunching Gears
First Name
Jan
Drive
1999 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Odd they don't finance imports in Aussie. In New Zealand getting finance on a grey import is as easy as any other car.

Top Bottom