Fitting Evo 8 recaros, need help

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
hey people,

I have been thinking about putting my recaros in and i had a few questions before i go and pay lots of money for someone else to do it.

I was wondering if anyone knew (Bradc or Gly) if the stock Recaro runners that came with VR4's with Recaros have the same mounting holes as evo 8 recaros? therefore would i be able to use VR4 Recaro runners instead of having to pay to get something manufactured?

If i can use the stock VR4 Recaro runners everything would just bolt up, making it alot easier to do myself. Does anyone know how hard it would be to find some stock Recaro runners or how much they would cost?

Any help or suggestions would be great

cheers

G

Unregistered
hey people,

I was wondering if anyone knew (Bradc or Gly) if the stock Recaro runners that came with VR4's with Recaros have the same mounting holes as evo 8 recaros?

i think they changed the bolt points after the evo 6.5

Does anyone know how hard it would be to find some stock Recaro runners or how much they would cost?

cheaper and easier to get the evo ones modified to fit.
or bucther your factory seat to get the rails and modify them to fit the seats

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
hmm i might just have to pay someone to install the seats then. was trying to find a nice easy way to install them myself instead of having to pay to get it done

Thanks for the help

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Ive been thinking, If someone with stock Recaros could measure the distance between the mounting holes on their seat i could see if they are the same distance as my evo 8 ones. then i would know for sure if the stock runners would work.

If there is anyone that would be willing to measure the distance between the bolts that hold their Recaros to the runners i'd be very grateful :D

Top Bottom