Ford Focus RS

G

Unregistered
Hopefully they don't price it like the last Rs.

They were around 60000 and some dealers were actually auctioning them to potential buyers I've heard of prices around 70000

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Hopefully it will be around 56k or so.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
Under the new all-wheel drive layout, a maximum of 70 per cent of drive torque can be diverted to the rear wheels at any one time. Up to 100 per cent of available torque at the rear axle can be sent to each rear wheel. The unit all-wheel drive unit is based on twin electronically-controlled clutch packs on each side of the rear drive unit.

i dont think i'll be able to afford one when it arrives, that power out put is insane though. easy 300kw with a tune. i wonder if there would be an FPV version

in other hatch news, apparently the next swift sport (early 2017 i think?) will be turbo. and the latest civic type r will also be turbo

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Yeah i like. Time to chase my euro ecu guy so we can tune them....

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Great news! Hopefully they keep the weight down.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Forget the new mustang this is one Ford I would own.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
And the ecoboost 4 is VERY responsive to tuning. I heard low 50k bracket pricing. Similar to golf r and sti. What I'm hoping is that subaru also release a new engine for the sti soon, i wish there was another evo coming as well but that seems to be only a dream now :(

Top Bottom