Wanted QLD Front and rear sway bars

71GGS

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Aleks
Drive
EC5A
Looking to purchase front and rear sway bars for an ec5w. Better the condition the more I'm willing to pay.

Cheers folks :)

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
I have a spare set of cusco sway bars, front brand new, rear less than 5000 kays. 250 will buy them.

71GGS

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Aleks
Drive
EC5A
I have a spare set of cusco sway bars, front brand new, rear less than 5000 kays. 250 will buy them.
Could you send a photo of them please mate and are they 22 and 24mm? I know that's the sizes I'm looking at on the websites, just wanting to confirm that you're hopefully selling the same ones

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
Sorry mate I'm not home until tonight(interstate truck driver). Cusco only make one size for ec5 cars. Pretty sure they are 22mm front and 24mm rear, I'll check when I'm home

71GGS

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Aleks
Drive
EC5A
Sorry mate I'm not home until tonight(interstate truck driver). Cusco only make one size for ec5 cars. Pretty sure they are 22mm front and 24mm rear, I'll check when I'm home
Legend! And cheers mate

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
As above 22 front 24 rear

Top Bottom