GTR rims offset and fitment for LEGNUM

G

Unregistered
wheels

The wheels i have are the non dished (flat) version of those posted earlier.
I am only looking for a temp wheel until i see something i really want to shell out coin for.
IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

if anyone is interested in them before i do anything, let me know, i will be getting them painted either in the dark charcoal or tungsten gold/grey colour.
probably grab some 225s semi slicks for them and and have for track use.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
They still look pretty good actually. In good fitment and in either of the colours you described they could work really well.

G

Unregistered
fitment

hey guys,
I jacked up the car today to give the rims a trial before i send em away to be fixed and painted.
here are a few shots of them on there.
Rears,
IMG00135-20100311-1836.jpg

IMG00136-20100311-1836.jpg

Fronts,
IMG00139-20100311-1845.jpg

IMG00138-20100311-1845.jpg

Now the rear 9' wides fit so perfect, the rim is just outside the edge of the guard at this ride height.he fronts are not so good, i am looking for a flush fitment or even like the rears.
is there a difference in the series of legnums?
i will still get these sprayed up and have them looking nice until i find something like these but larger.
may not be long and they will be in the for sale section.
opinions would be greatly appreciated

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
8.5+30 is good when lowered a fair whack. itll stick out 15mm or so at stock height

makes sure your get a 225 on it

G

Unregistered
could the fronts be rolled and flared to help make it semi flush?
i really want to lower the car some more also, just need to find some springs but hard to buy parts for this car as it is on ebay etc....

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
contact TTVR4 (rob) he might hav some low springs

best bet is coilovers, theyre worth the cash outlay.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
dude dont worry about the rims, they will tuck in once the car is sitting under load. while u got the car on jacks, fix the rear camber, that way the fronts and rears will match.

G

Unregistered
the rims were bolted on then the car lowerd down onto stands under the arms to get the ride height as per normal.
I may just look around for some other rims larger and correct offset and wack these on ebay.

G

Unregistered
i want the face of the rims flush with the guards, the rears will prob sit pretty close, the fronts sit out like a pair of buck teeth, not the look i was after......would rather something that looks hot in design instead of modifying everything to make these suit....money is never an issue when it comes to my cars.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
the fronts wont stick out, they will tuck in perfectly. the rears will tuck in and look sunken, which is why i said do the camber fix.

the fronts will sit in 14.7mm more than mine currently. thats a lot. even if ur car is only slightly lowered, they will tuck in and look perfect.

lol trust me, i dont have my user title for nothing :p

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Pretty sure I already posted they will sit almost the same as mine. They will be fine :)

Top Bottom