heaps of manuals at auctions

G

Unregistered
that looks hot!

here it is...grade 4, 54000kms, 2000 model.

03743_003.jpg

03743_002.jpg

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
where's the best place to look at Jap cars for auction?

is there a particular site or place to see whats on offer?

G

Unregistered
if you want to look at auctions please use this.
google uss auctions.
link will pop up at the top of the search.
Then use password s16091
Then just pick the maker,model,and in the top right hand corner will be option for picture/text.
Choose picture and the whole buch of legnum's or whatever will show up 10 at a time.
If you find something you like contact one of the guys like iron chef to check the car out properly as you may get a lemon as only 2 pictures and that can be a bad thing but this white car looks the business as its got a front mount and exhaust and with the carbon bonnet and enkei's which both cost a ship load in Japan the car will probably have recaros and a whole bunch of other goodies.
Cheers guys.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
if you are looking for cars also check out goo-net.com and convert to english there is allot on there that look great and then do as mentioned above and talk with chef or jspec

G

Unregistered
Is it just me or do those light trails look completely photochopped on?

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
If you have a look at the details it is a condition "R" and therefore may not be eligible for import into Australia.

G

Unregistered
Is it me or does that black one look like it has no front seats?

yoshimitsu9

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stefan
Drive
ae86 sprinter
does anyone know what % were factory manuals? in both legume and galant?

im guessing its somewhere around the 10% mark like toyota did with chasers, soarers and caldinas

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Clicky!

Hmm, sorry, i thought that thread had manual/auto figures. I know it's on here somewhere, give me a sec......

G

Unregistered
Hi guys.
Tues the 16th sept.
Heaps of vr4 aty auction this week and more then I have seen for ages.
In galants there are 6 vr4's. 2 X manual 3 autos and 1 super rare super vr4 galant.
Also 11 legnum vr4's, 2 manual leggies and 9 autos. The pick of the leggies is a Black 1996 auto with S/Roof and condition 4 with only 69kms.
Talk to kristian at iron chef or one of the other importers as with this many vr4's there should be some great prices.

Top Bottom