Hello

Lissa

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Larissa
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi legnum
Lol will have to give it a wash first I think it's a bit dirty right now. Sooo much fun to drive I love the sound of turbos spooling will be getting my spark plugs in the morning and possible also a panel or pod filter...advantages disadvantages? My kids love the car also :).

G

Unregistered
Generally its agreed the Pod is a bad choice as It plays havoc with the MAF. I got hold Of a K&N panel filter off E-Bay for about $55 delivered to my door but supercheap/repco/autobarn also have them if you cant wait but they are more expensive there.
K&N part number is KN
33-2794 I got mine here
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/K-N-Repl...Accessories&hash=item48427f70ac#ht_1444wt_905

There is also a HKS one I believe.

How to guide is here http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread....-air-filter-(stock-box-HKS-aftermarket-panel)

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Yay congrats, can't wait to see the pic's

Lissa

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Larissa
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi legnum
needs 2 new rear tyre now cos they went flat and one had a faulty valve that i got replaced for nothing but the damage was done driving on a flat. luckily i know ppl at a tyre shop who do me a good deal. FML

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Bugger a bit rude seen it only got passed for roadworthy yesterday.Sure the car yard won't replace them for you?

Lissa

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Larissa
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi legnum
Doubt ful he used to own a car yard but sells them from home now. We'll see what happens getting them replaced either way tho. And got my spark plugs :)

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
Looks like a good wash,clay-bar,polish and a wax she'll come up a real treat.:)

JasonGSR

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jason
Drive
Evo X
I installed a new intercooler this afternoon... Wow what a task.

Its a EPR 600x300x76 size core with 3" inlet and outlet. Browsed over the 'how to' about removing the front bar and intercooler installation. Then had a crack at it. Modified the power steering cooling system so It sits closed to the radiator and a little higher. Installed the FMIC and put the crash beam back on. I didn't have to cut anything on the crash beam or the other black support bar above it. Only things I had to modify was the left hand side intercooler pipe so it was in line with the intercooler inlet and the two tubes which connect to the power steering rack at the front. All worked out pretty well actually.

Will post some pics of it up soon when I recover from laying on the concrete floor for hours on end.

Heres the power steering bar
C8LfDN-E_original.jpg

Cheers guys :)
Jase

JasonGSR

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jason
Drive
Evo X
Accidentally nicked the ac condensor with my drill tonight and gas went everywhere ... :( could someone point me in the right direction to get a replacment. The only ones I've been able to find are in the states..?

Jase

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
If you can't track one down in Aus you could try Kempy's in NZ
http://www.kempys.co.nz/.
They had the best price when I needed coilpacks' and they are very helpful

Top Bottom