HELP: LOOKING FOR A/C to ECU wiring diagram - DESPERATELY NEEDED-

G

Unregistered
I just installed E8 haltech ecu. I am working on the A/C. Somehow it's not working properly. Can somebody post A/C to ECU wiring diagram?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
What exactly are you looking for? Factory ECU pinouts? Or somethig to do with wiring of A/C controls?

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
have you not wired the A/C into the haltech?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yes, as Trav said the AC won't run without ECU input, so you have to control it with the E8.

G

Unregistered
Yes the haltech is full factory replacement.

I need the factory ecu pin out.

I already ran it thru haltech but it's still not functioning properly.

So now i want to double check if I got the correct ac pin out.

I have a suggestion from my friend to run both of the ecu, the haltech to run the engine management and factory ecu to run the ac. So the ac function is still functioning properly.

Still doing research which way to go.

Maybe someone that already E8 on their car can give a suggestion?

anyway just some info on my car. Haltech instaled. Engine is up and running. Here is a quick vid when the engine is started for the first time:
http://rapidshare.com/files/169525012/V18-10-08_17.30.3gp.html

It was very noisy.So I decided to over haul the engine. Then i found out that on the third cylinder the valve is hitting the piston. But it wasn't that bad. HLA clogged. This vid was taken about two weeks ago. Now everything already reinstalled. And the engine run smoothly. Maybe tomorrow will try for the first time to drive the car. *cross my finger*. I will be driving the car for about 500 km or so for the break in after engine overhauled. If anything works in perfect order. Then the car will ready for dyno....can wait to see the results....

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hoff maybe try sending Dave Mitsiman a PM? They have experience setting up the Haltechs...

G

Unregistered
just pm dave and waiting for his reply...

btw what I am looking for is not the pin out on the ecu, sorry i just misunderstood the term. What I am looking for the a/c wiring module on the instrument not on the ecu. Anyone of you guys might have it?

smohekey

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott Mohekey
Drive
Legnum
It starts on page 55-54 of the workshop manual. The section is Heater, Air Conditioner and Ventilation -> Check at the A/C-ECU Terminals.

Top Bottom