HELP ME START A PROJECT??

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
ok we r back on track.
ive gone with the GFB repons BOV. adjustable VTA/Recirc.
now im looking into leads and plugs ect... any recommendations??

I think u need to search mate there are heaps of stuff on here for plugs and leads..... Can't always be spoon fed, people are going to start getting pisses off

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
thanks tom... keepin my spirits high,ah neway come monday afternoon... ill be driving her... $2k down but hey. ill just throw that in the budget somwhere lol... sumhow...

Did you spend $2000 and NOT get the upgraded wave spring/ Planetary pins welded etc through MV? Please tell me you didn't :eek:

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
Did you spend $2000 and NOT get the upgraded wave spring/ Planetary pins welded etc through MV? Please tell me you didn't :eek:

facepalm.jpg

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan

I think that $2k was to Sinergy for all the other work (FMIC, zorst, etc. etc.) although could be wrong.

ASH STEEVO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
VR4PLAY aka ASH
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S - VR4PLAY
nah $2k all up, includin said " zorst" install fucking round fittin ivans coolers. a full serivce for its first time in country *aka fixing all the little fucked things* AC motor was fucked. and few other things, so yeah $2000k is good...

i will revisit the trans at MV at a much later date... if she goes... she goes... lol

ASH STEEVO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
VR4PLAY aka ASH
Drive
sorry to offend... ill smarten my act up. hah cheers
I think u need to search mate there are heaps of stuff on here for plugs and leads..... Can't always be spoon fed, people are going to start getting pisses off

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
sorry to offend... ill smarten my act up. hah cheers

U didn't offend me mate just letting u know people will start getting pissed. Lol I was the same when I first started n got flamed lol n can c u getting flamed soon if u keep asking to be spoon fed lol. All good, good luck with the project ;)

ASH STEEVO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
VR4PLAY aka ASH
Drive
for anyone wanting to know............... first modification session is complete.

done the Exhaust 3" Stainless - Thanks to michael... sounds smack on what i wanted, tho has created some rattle interior wise on idle... very happy.
IVANs intercooler setup. using PRO's eng intake piping... engine bay looks killer.
Ivans small cooler for the A/T
P/S cooler.
Trans: replaced rear main seal and torque converter seal. aswell as a full inspection whilst open, got the all clear, tho "touch wood" ill have to visit MV Auto's in the future.
Refilled with AMSOIL ATF... best $160 i ever spent!!
Fixed a drama with the steering rack.
+ a bunch of other small things that needed to be done for a first aussie service.

ALSO noticed while staring at my car... that the rear end had been fixed up... prettty badly so putting the rear end on the list for a make over.
like backyard touch up spray on the tailgate... and a mad warp on the rear bumper * should be able to get this heated and reshaped.

so anyway yeah, cheers for reading... second session is happening in a few months...
planned for :
BOV
Fuel Pump
FPR
at this point im hoping ill have sold my old legnum and will be doing the audio asap.... as the radio/satnav is hardcore JAP spec lol, cant even get radio stations...

cheers

ASH STEEVO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
VR4PLAY aka ASH
Drive
HUGE plans audio wise ftw.

Top Bottom