Help, somwone with a MMCS dash Legnum.

G

Unregistered
hi,

Can someone with a MMCS dash in their legnum please help me out?

I need to know if the ac control unit that goes with a mmcs dash has the same connections in the back of the unit as a non MMCS dash .

So if someone could pull it pout and take a photo of the back of it or if they just plain know if it is the same or not that would be grand!

Steve

Mrk_VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
I have a complete MMCS system in the garage, if i can i'll take a photo of the back of the A/C controls tonight

G

Unregistered
I have a complete MMCS system in the garage, if i can i'll take a photo of the back of the A/C controls tonight

Cheers!

You don't want to sell it buy any chance do you?

Mrk_VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Pic of the back of the A/C controlls form a MMCS equipped car attached. I thought about it and even if the plugs are the same it won't work for you without the rest of the MMCS system. The bottom 2 connections must go to the A/C stuff and the top connection goes to the MMCS system, and tells it what to display on the screen and what the user has selected. Blower strength, which vents to use, etc are selected from the MMCS screen and without this you won't be able to control these, so you won't be able to put just this control box in your system in place of it.

Attachments

• Connectors.jpg
    Connectors.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 54
Top Bottom