Help with rims

G

Unregistered
hey all
im about to purchase some 18x8" Lenso wide track rims for my 97 legnum, but im unsure if they will fit.
i asked the guy at the shop and he recons they will fit, but due to his lack of enthusiasm and arrogant tone it sounded like he didnt really give a shizen if they fitted or not. im not sure on the exact measurment of the tyres but what is the best size tyre for a fit?
also will i have to roll the back guard? and if they DO fit (without rolling the guard), am i able to get my car lowered at all?
any help is greatly appreciated as i know sweet FA about wheel fittings!
cheers
these are them:
http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_closeup.asp?part=Lenso+Wheels&part_no=1088

G

Unregistered
hot wheels mate, im looking eventuly to get wheels similar to these..

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I believe lenso widetracks won't fit - there's some discussion hidden among the posts in the large Rims thread if I remember correctly.

G

Unregistered
are yea i found a thread where peeps were talking about this rim but no one has mentioned if it fits or not.
i dont know what the offset is the :wanker: at the shop didnt say

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
iv'e got lenzo gt6 18x7.5 offset is 42 (or 40) i think, and they JUST fit ( but it is dumped )

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
All depends on the offset mate. Anything from about +25 up in an 8 inch rim should fit with a bit of guard love and some tyre stretching...

G

Unregistered
i just found out they are 40+ offset....will i need to roll the guards?

Top Bottom