Hi Guys

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome to the site, Kat. Hope you got it registered ok. The only common issue is finding the engine number, but hopefully that was pretty straight-forward for you :)

Oh and guys 'sif you'd forget Genelle :banghead:

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Couldn't get my blueslip, made an appointment for Monday, so I decided to take it for a run down my favourite bit of bitumen, Fitzroy Falls to Nowra and home, finally registered three bars on the AYC, Its and awesome piece of road for a arvo cruise, pity about the 60kph limit, luckily I was fixated on the AYC and couldn't multitask on the speedo at the same time, it felt quick though ;-) did I say how wrapped I am in this car..............

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Congrats on the prezzie & welcome to the site Kat. Always good to see another NSW owner.

I stopped at the big merino there at Goulburn on the way back to Newcastle from Yass just last week ! I clock up huge km's in my Legnum & she's goes fantastically..

Maybe see you round at a NSW meet !

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey there! Welcome to the site....

I missed this thread completely lol

Good to see another NSW member! And go the country kids, w00t!

Nice looking ride you have there too. You shouldn't have any troubles at Blue Slip. I had the same mods and i passed. Just say it was complied with those parts and they usually pass you. If not, just ask for manufacturers specs provided by the RTA on any part they didn't pass you on. If they can't provide it, just say you will go to the RTA and report them as your car should've passed :D

Good luck :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Yay more NSW kids haha..

Welcome, great looking car.. hope to see you on a cruise soon!

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
NSW Blue Slip Complete, wahoo, now i can get my plates on the lil lady.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Knew you'd be alright. Sif stress out lol
What did the inspection guy say about the car? Was he looking at it like wtf?

Agreed.... Always some funny stories about people gettin bluey's for imports lol

You're nearly there! Get the plates and give her 3 bars worth!

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Nah, he said WTF is a Legnum, I asked him was all ok, he said all good, looks like its been looked after and then he charged me $119.10 for the pleasure. Gave me some extra paperwork that he got from the RTA, but wahoo, I'll register it in NSW & get my plates transferred tomorrow during lunch.....

Was stressing heaps as it is right on the edge as far as ground clearence - 103mm.

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Hello and welcome, beauty of a car you have Kat. It looks exactly like one my husband tried to get himself but had to let it go cause the bank stuffed around to long. There is at least 4 girls that i can think of that have their own VR4's on the forum, myself included. Cheers Melinda.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Hey Kat, Mel just told me about this thread and I can indeed confirm that this is the car I was going to buy before the banks stuffed me around a bit. If you want some more info check out the first couple of posts here. I should also have some more pictures of the car if you want them.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Thanks Mel and Peter,

How cool, I promise to look after her, as you've read Santa shocked me last wednesday dragging me out of bed saying dress casual, surprise surprise surprise we're going to brisbane.......WHY??? and he starts singing jingle bells (when santa in one of these moods i know its time to hold onto your seat) arrive at the importers and there she was, Kitty, I'd never seen one but it was instant love, santa hands me the keys ands says merry christmas. I drove it all the way back grinning, I love this car. And you obviously both know personally why i'm grinning!!!!!!! Just as an update the only mod's from here will be a Double Din GPS/TV/DVD/CD/MP3 unit, everything will be left untouched.

Thanks for the welcome,
Kat

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Welcome to the club Kat. I wish I had the strength you do to not do any mods...I'm afraid I have Gear Acquisition Syndrome or GAS for short lol

I regularly head down to Narooma to visit my sis, the twisties thru Nowra are great! Also the ones between Bateman's Bay and Narooma are great too if you ever head out that way.

G

Unregistered
Hey Kitty! I'm new as well to the wonderful world of legnum's :) I've had my car for no more than about 4 days and i still have a big smile on my face everytime i jump in her :):):)
Anywho welcome!

Cheers, Chris.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Well, car is now registered and Purple plates are on order VR-44-RV...... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Well, car is now registered and Purple plates are on order VR-44-RV...... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Score! VR-44-RV were the plates i was gonna get for my White Legnum but i'll be selling one next year so i'll just keep the one set of personals :)

G

Unregistered
hey im new to the legnum as well havent yet picked myne up as she is still awaiting compliance :'( may i ask what type ofdouble din dvd player did you get? i picked up the new alpine w502e i had the w202e in my old car and it was unreal. as i havent recived my car yet its jut sitting there gathering dust arrggghhh but back to the question is there a extra surround need for around the head deck or does it sit in he factory hole perfct ?? thank you :bigsmile:

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Chris I understand your grin, awesome cars/wagons.....

Sorry Dawso, yea they are cool plates, hopefully nudge (aka santa) will get my plates before christmas..

Hi Michael, I left the factory radio/cassette in place, had a JVC kd-g646 installed, won't be getting the Double Din GPS/TV/DVD/CD/MP3 unit till some time in January.

Top Bottom