Hi Guys

G

Unregistered
Hi Michael, I left the factory radio/cassette in place, had a JVC kd-g646 installed, won't be getting the Double Din GPS/TV/DVD/CD/MP3 unit till some time in January.

okay sweet well i guess ill just have to wait n see how myne goes in he he another christmas present from me lol

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Don't you love a good thread miner !!!!

It's been a lil while since I last posted, so I thought I'd re-introduce myself.

Lifes gotten a lil hectic in the last few years with children, so I will attempt to get onto the site a lil more regularly.

In leggie related news, nothing to report, other than my car hasn't been washed since Izabella was born (my how things change when you have children) oh and in the last 2 years the car has clocked up less than 500 kms.

So its a big hi to all my old cohorts and another hi to all the new members that have joined since my last visit

fubar

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Galant VR4, 4Runner, Jaguar MkII, Jaguar XJR
God Damn, there goes the property prices. She's back!

:p:p:p:p

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Welcome back! :D

Hey, its been a while, I've missed the days of haey chats, but lifes got way complicated wih the arrival of children, plus my geriatric needs a lot of looking after.

Hi Jet how they hangin (y)

God Damn, there goes the property prices. She's back!

:p:p:p:p

Don't you start, or its the lounge for you, oh hold on thats where you fell asleep, so your set ! Oh its good to be back:banghead:

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
Haha, Welcome back Kitty, dont think we've met yet, me and my brother @LDundon have both joined since you left, but have seen a fair few past posts of yours on here.

Looking forward to seeing you around in the forum and at a meet.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Haha, Welcome back Kitty, dont think we've met yet, me and my brother @LDundon have both joined since you left, but have seen a fair few past posts of yours on here.

Looking forward to seeing you around in the forum and at a meet.

Thanks for the welcome Matthew,

Not sure that I'll be making appearance at any meets, children take priority these days, + I have a geriatric husband thats high maintenance, some days I just want to TurkeySlap him, :sleep:(n):banghead:

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.

Not sure that I'll be making appearance at any meets, children take priority these days, + I have a geriatric husband thats high maintenance, some days I just want to TurkeySlap him, :sleep:(n):banghead:
Bahaha not sure if I laughed at this more or the fact that Mel was the first person to like it @Mel-D

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
I had a good gigle too, as i can really relate to the geriatric husband and needing to be turkey slapped lol

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
I had a good gigle too, as i can really relate to the geriatric husband and needing to be turkey slapped lol

WE understand, don't we Mel :LOL:

Nat saw our posts, and said we'll see who cops the turkey slap............. well I'm still waiting :censored:

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
The older they get the more slapping they need....but ya gotta luv em and can't live without em

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
.but ya gotta luv em
can't help but luv em is a better way to say it, just in case it's interpreted the wrong way

fubar

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Galant VR4, 4Runner, Jaguar MkII, Jaguar XJR
I'm battered and bruised,

:DThat was a seriously large scary piece of plastic, Kat !!:D

LDundon

Violent Violet
Lifetime Member
First Name
Lindsay
Drive
Pearl White 1998 PFL Legnum

I'm an Occupational Therapist who work with kids every day, kids are always welcome at our meets!!! plus I've done my fair of rotations in the geriatrics wards. :p
what city/town are you located in?? how old are the kids? and welcome back! :)

Top Bottom