I'm coming to Perth!

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Hey lads!

I've just been informed I'll be flying to Perth this coming Tuesday evening. I have an induction to do Wednesday before I fly off to port hedland. Now because this is all short notice I haven't had much luck finding cheap accommodation in the city area.

The induction will be taking place in Bibra Lake, but I'll also need to go to West Perth afterwards to collect things and sign stuff while I wait for my flight to port hedland to be booked, so I may even be up for a two night stay.

Can someone nudge me in the right direction for a cheap skeevy motel nearby? Or better yet does anyone have a couch I can rent for a night or two?

Cheers guys!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
A couple of suggestions for cheap accommodation below (around the $100/night mark) - however, Ive discovered that in Perth, you definately get what you pay for. I assume you'll have a car to get around?

Civic Hotel - 981 Beaufort St, Inglewood. Try and get a room off the main road, as it is a bit noisy until about 11pm or so, but in a good location

Hotel Formule 1 - 317 Great eastern Hwy. Havent stayed there but its cheap, although a mate said its not that great...

Comfort Hostel - 239 Great eastern Hwy. Cheap. If you get the room we had, the compressor from the bottle shop will drive you mad

Otherwise, have a look on wotif.com.au and see if theres any specials on

Ill be in Perth next week too but staying at Freo and busy all day and in evenings with work schmoozing.

Not meaning to hijack the thread but if any perth locals are free on the weekend of 11th-12th for a catch up, let me know. I was thinking to head out to the check out the supersprints at Barbagello

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Cheers. Booked everything, arrive Tuesday afternoon. I'll have a hire car as I reckon taxi charges for my stay will be more than the cost of a car!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
yea, you can get a super fast getz for about $40 a day :p

Where did you end up booking in? Ive gotta book something for next weekend as works' generosity with accommodation ends on friday

Scradam

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Manual Series 2 VR4 Legnum
Two 10min taxi rides'll set you back as much as a hire-car will (per day).
I think No Birds is about $35.

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
I'm at mountway holiday apartments. Nothing classy, but you get a kitchen and enough milk for one cuppa. About $140 a night. It's in west Perth. And there's a pizza place nearby:)

Top Bottom