Installing front lip on PFL galant.

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
What's the best proper way to install front lip? Glue, double side tape or screwing it? I heard someone from here done it to their car and would be appreciate if you can help me with this :)
Another thing, in the pic I uploaded is there supposed to be something in that place?
Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 149

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Cable ties... and a Clarke rubber lip extension will keep it on.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Mine's been held on with cable ties for ages and I scrape it on everything. Best fastening method ever!!!

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
Mine's been held on with cable ties for ages and I scrape it on everything. Best fastening method ever!!!
Lol. How many cable ties did you used? I might do that if I have time tomorrow and if its not raining.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
I think I have one or two everywhere there is supposed to be a clip.

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Hey Timmy,

Look at this video, that's how I was going to install mine roughly

Cause also when you come to the corners, just cut a line through so you can curve the lip properly :)
If you don't know what I mean I can find another video so you can get an idea of what I mean :)

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
Hey Timmy,

Look at this video, that's how I was going to install mine roughly

Cause also when you come to the corners, just cut a line through so you can curve the lip properly :)
If you don't know what I mean I can find another video so you can get an idea of what I mean :)
Got it.! Thanks man. I might need to do this when I have time off at work since I need to lift the car up. Was gonna do today but didn't have drill lol. Cheers

Top Bottom