interesting website...you guys SHOULD see this!

G

Unregistered
"Option 3: is the aluminum space frame tube chassis with the complete drive train from the Ford 351 with a 2008 Porsche Boxter 5-speed manual transmission rear wheel drive with a twin turbo producing a1000 horse power. Includes an with a Porsche transaxle. Also with front and rear anti-lock with a 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS) w/electronic brake force distribution (EBD) & fading brake support (FBS) 4-wheel front ventilated/rear solid disc brakes with front and rear and independent suspension this package is US$27,000."

G

Unregistered
they have youtube account if u interested more

G

Unregistered
I noticed they use the mr2 platform a fair bit. I wonder if these are the same people who made the Ferrari replicas for the Top Gear Live shows.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
A crew in the UK did the Ferrari one I'd say, we (Clare and I) were looking and laughing at em years ago now, we even considered having a kit shipped over!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
MR-2's are always popular for that sort of thing, mid engined, cheap and always available.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
yeah allot of the replica's i had looked at used mr2's as brad said they are the right price and rather comon.

would love something like that although i have looked at the diablo or ac cobra's as well

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I dunno... looks pretty dodgy to me! I know they're not based in an English speaking country, but if they're selling enough cars to stay in business, they can afford to hire better website designers and proofreaders... broken links and dodgy, inconsistent abbreviations, plus a full page of "how to sign up for a franchise"... don't inspire confidence!

Oh, there's also the fact that the prices seem just a bit low for what they say you're going to get...

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
All you're saying by buying a replica is that you wanted the real thing but couldn't afford it.

Although I guess all I'm saying by owning a VR4 is that I wanted an Evo and couldn't afford it, so good for them I guess....

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
hahaha tim yeah i wanted an evo too :p very happy with the VR4 now though, but if a clean 6.5 came up and i had the funds... i would be extremely tempted. Something about a V6 twin turbo that not many people have seen though :p

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Wonder if they could build me a Audi RS6 out of my Legnum

Top Bottom