japanese vr4 ecu upgrades.

G

Unregistered
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e88513201

Hi guys.
Found this.
Wondering if the ecu is for auto only due to the ec5w ec5a(a being for auto???)
If so these are great value I have read they are altered for filter, boost, map, speed and boost cuts removed and extra torque.
Pretty good at about $350aus and absolutely no tuning or mods required.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
They are a good option, but not retunable. You normally tell Mines or whoever that you have whatever mods on your car and you run whatever octane, and then they tune the ecu for you.

Not really suitable if you buy one and then make more changes and what to change the ecu tune.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
In fact if you translate it, it says:

Change the subject EAFURO piston injector throttle cam turbine compressor, the auction will not be accepted

In other words it isn't designed to support big changes and is just a mild tune.

G

Unregistered
Any thoughts on if its for a manual or auto or are they both the same but I believe they are different as rpw have a ecu for manual only in e11 form.

G

Unregistered
The E11 can fit auto's, but its not a plug and play currently (Something we are working on). The piggy back options are comparable to the mines setup (Which is still a good option for those not into heavy modifying)

G

Unregistered
So to clarify the e11 manual plug and play will in plug the factory ecu and then plug into the harness and then be able to drive straight away raedy for fine tune.
I think it needs the wide band O2 sensor as u mentioned as well.

Top Bottom