any chance you could share it here?

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Shit, sorry.

This month we will head back to the bolte usual spot off lorimer street.

Where: 20 lorimer street

When: 30th of June from 3pm (nice and early keeps the photographers happy and the girls who might get a wittle cold from an evening breeze)

You guessed it rules havn't changed. Keep it down when heading in. Take it easy on lorimer st, still very easy for cops to sit and wait for you guys.

As for parking fill the left side first. Then up top in the middle then down the side. Leave parking near the gate till the end. Anyone wanting to help and park people pm me and try and get there early. Bring a Hi viz vest if you have one.

As for pre meets Chaddy Autobarn say 1:45.

The usual maccas for West Meet?

As for shitty weather have no idea where we could go. Maybe top level of waterfront. but it will prolly be packed. Spoze thats the down side of having a day meet.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Tomorrow? Anyone wanna come and say hi? My car is all pretty and it wants to make new VR4 friends now. I promise it doesn't have that snooty hot girl attitude. I think it's a dude anyway.

Long story short, I'll see you there. :)

PeteGT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
'99 Legnum - S Manual
Ah damm, forgot about this. If I'm not too sore/injured after footy today I'll make the trip over.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
Hey I saw your car but couldn't work out who you were. It looks really good. Also saw another red galant there.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Ah man sorry I missed you! Was a good meet! The other VR-4 was Jim's factory Roanne Red Galant.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
I thought it was Jim's. It has had some changes since he bought it - needs moar low.

vr4jim

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jim
Drive
1998 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
haha, now that i quit maccas and got a new job, i got the weekends free. Intercooler going back on, bilsteins back on and hard piping.

Top Bottom