JDMST Meet 25th July 2011

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Went to this last time and was pretty good !!

[QLD] JDMST Meet EOMM July 2011 | Brisbane

Hey guys, next meet details:
Monday, 25 July 2011, 7:30pm.
Carseldine Central Shopping Centre, corner of Beams Rd and Gympie Rd, Carseldine. MAP HERE

Park in the bottom carpark first.

Ivan from Nando's has been kind enough to offer some sponsorship and donate part of the proceeds to charity. Come hungry and make sure you support our sponsors!!!

It is important that you follow the CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE
  • YOU are responsible for the guys you bring to the meet, and hang with. If they act like idiots, we will find out who it was. Brisbane is a very small place.
  • THROW RUBBISH IN THE BIN. Me and a few of the boys had to clean up after everyone last time. Uncool. There's bins - use them.
  • Dont do skids, laps, rev engine, be antisocial in any way.
  • Plates will be recorded and forwarded to the cops and possibly the defect squad, depending on how much of a dickhead you are. Dropping skids in the carpark will definitely qualify for 13HOON.

See you there!

SATAN

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
keen, will definately have my car back for this, are we going to meet up somewhere beforehand and roll up as a crew?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Well....you guys can come along eh Paulie...he he he

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Are you coming Brocky ?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
BUMP !!! Come on guys !! Come meet up with me and Christian over a pizza and we can sit and watch some cars roll by

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Don't have my wagon v_v
but might still make it down

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Here are a couple of pics

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
This is also on in Sydney this thursday night for any one interested :) Circuit club + JDM ST meet
It's the EOM
And they're watching the premier of Senna
should be a good night, the details are here
5879657570_3acf9f4417_o.jpg

Top Bottom