JDMST Meet Monday 18/04/2011 - Southside

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
[QLD] JDMST Meet April 2011 | Brisbane

Hey guys, next meet details:

Monday, 18 April 2011, 8:00pm.
Location is Centro Springwood, under the shade sails. MAP HERE

In the case that we get kicked out, the backup location is across Fitzgerald Avenue (across the road), HERE.

Hopefully this won't happen, if you follow the CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE
  • YOU are responsible for the guys you bring to the meet, and hang with. If they act like idiots, we will find out who it was. Brisbane is a very small place, and a lot of people love internet-sleuthing.
  • THROW RUBBISH IN THE BIN. There's bins - use them. Pretty good on this one at the last meet guys.
  • Don't do skids, laps, rev engine, be antisocial in any way. Cops will come around to administer surprise buttsex.
  • Plates will be recorded and forwarded to the cops and possibly the defect squad, depending on how much of a dickhead you are. Dropping skids in the carpark will definitely qualify.

Don't want to be a hardass, but if this is the only way we can continue to have open meets rather than invite-only, it's what we'll have to do. The next step is that we actively invite police to attend, and Im sure we'd rather not do that.

stirlz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stirling
Drive
1998 vr4 galant
judder bars haha you must be from NZ haha because i havent heard that since i left home haha but i would be keen will you have one next month ?

G

Unregistered
Wow 8pm a late one this time. I'm planning on coming along to this one.

Hey Kev any chance of brining that book?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah mate !! I was just thinking that when I saw your name on here! See ya round 7:30 ? Be best to get there a bit early

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
probably wont be going to this one. got assignments to finish

G

Unregistered
Yeah mate !! I was just thinking that when I saw your name on here! See ya round 7:30 ? Be best to get there a bit early

Thanks Kev. I'm gonna try and get out there as early as I can, but being at 8 I'm going to head home first. Besides I haven't cleaned my car this time.

OzVR4 just isn't getting represented at these events. My tractor just ins't interesting people and Kev's car... ...well it isn't even a VR4. Not to mention that Christain decideds to break his car and bring along the Lancer :p

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
and know one knew what mine was last time. someone thought it was a chaser :S

not sure if thats a compliment or an insult lol

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
qld needs to get some nice stance like the SA fellas then we can hav a major meet up and cruise in together. if we all humblyjumbly its just not the same

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Hmmmm these event pictures always amuse me.....not one pic of a VR4 or even my car......ALWAYS the same....Skyline, S14, S15, RX7 and an occasional "other"...JDM my ass...might as well be Boostcruising as the pictures are almost exactly the same as what is on there.....

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
Hmmmm these event pictures always amuse me.....not one pic of a VR4 or even my car......ALWAYS the same....Skyline, S14, S15, RX7 and an occasional "other"...JDM my ass...might as well be Boostcruising as the pictures are almost exactly the same as what is on there.....

yup its always the same like 20 cars. if see another photo of the red mx5 or the g35 on coloured wheels ill explode. they're nice cars...but you hav about 398 other cars to choose from

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Yeah...even though it is touted as JDMST it still is very closed minded on what vehicles are shown...

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
Hence why i dont attend to this, it was better when it was underground and not posted online...

Top Bottom