JVC DVD KD-DV4205 HU install witha mitso DU-7600 Fold out tv scrren

G

Unregistered
Hi guys, I just install a dvd HU in my legnum that has factory mitso fold out tv screen du-7600 with mitso factory sat nav and has a tuner with one rca connection for EXT and 3 connections to 'VTR'.....

I tried hooking the dvd video up to this but it doesn't work , the sound plays though.

I was wondering if anyone has hooked up a dvd to this particular screen b4?

Also does anyone know If I have to hook up the handbrake wire in order to get the video part working??

cheers

steve

G

Unregistered
I haven't seen the factory Mitsubishi unit so I can't really help you too much. But I do know that most aftermarket TV/Screen units will have their earth attached to the handbrake so the screen will only work when the handbrake is on. If you earth it to something else instead it'll work all the time.

G

Unregistered
yeah, I connected the wire to ground as the instructions suggested.
But i still cant get it to display on the tv screen???????

is it possible or do i just get a screen some where?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
^Make sure your DVD player is outputting in NTSC ;)

I just installed an JVC KD-DV7306 into my legnum, outputting to a Japanese Pioneer Screen (NTSC).
At first I had no picture, but I just changed the output to NTSC via the head unit menu's and it came sweet. Might be what yours needs to output to the Mitsi screen

G

Unregistered
just an update on it for others interested, this tv screen has an AV 3.5mm input on the right hand side of screen, all you do it get an av cable to fit int there and 'bobs ur uncle'!

funny i didnt figure it out earlier!

Top Bottom