Legnum Checklist

G

Unregistered
Hi,

does anyone have a check list for the Vr4?

i just have all written in japanese:-D

ich will know what i have to do at the right kilometers at my clock.

maybe you have a "advicebook" how i have to change the cambelt, because i don't know if its done or not, ich will do it my self thats not the big problem i have learned Automechanic, but its good to know ;-)

Thx

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I believe Kamil wants a service schedule and advice on how to do the cambelt change.

G

Unregistered
Hi Kamil.
I think you got the car not long ago.
As the car is second hand you should change all oils.
Use 100% synthetic GL5 for the rear differential and for the transfer case.
Use GL4 100% for the gearbox thats right GL4. Amsoil or valvoline or castrol. SPIII for the auto if you have a auto and BP spIII is same as original mitsubishi and change the ayc as well.
I would change all oil's brake fluid and coolant as then you know where your cars stands.
I just changed the gear box oil after 8,ooo kms and the oil was already dark and now the gearbox feels smoother again.
I would change the cam belt if you are mechanicly minded as this will also give you peace of mind as no matter if its in japan or australia there have been cases where as the belts are hard to change and if the belt looks ok the mechanic wont change it but will sill charge you for it and if it breaks then its disaster.
Good luck and wunderbah.,

G

Unregistered
thx peter ;-), the gearbox oil is already new and the rest will be done next month maybe.
by the way i bought the car in really good condition, i have check lists that every half yeah was anything done lool but i don't know what, its all in japanese :-D i see just the pictures

yes i will change it because i don't know if it was done already or not , i opend the cambelt cap and the belt looks good but i change it.

G

Unregistered
hey cool zhx,

coult someone tell me which kabel color from the ecu is responsible for the speedlimit or the plug in nummber?

G

Unregistered
hey thx this is so cool i will try it with the switch, too

Top Bottom