Legnum doesn’t like right turns

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
Didn't realise you had Evoscan... do a run and make it stumble lots of right turns, look at your logs and see if there is any weird/wonderful things happening at the same time as the stumble, ie voltage battery/alternator, o2 voltage (if narrowband or AF ratio if wideband) and so on. Never know. That's how I do a lot of my stuff anyway and tends to help if its a weird issue that isn't simply mechanical. My last one was random splutter and it turned out to be dodgy ecu earth strap.
Sucks about the pump though.

marc mtp

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
marc
Drive
legnum
Yeh got evoscan other than watching the live data values I don’t know much about it all after it logs it I wouldn’t have a clue.
What Iam noticing it doesn’t do it when cold can give it a hiding around any corner all good until temp nearly hits half way then comes in.
I did notice on evoscan it get 104 temp before fans started to kick in and was flicking 104 to 184 .
This one really doing my head in think iam nearly over this car

marc mtp

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
marc
Drive
legnum
The only thing most recent changed fuel filter probly a month before this started

marc mtp

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
marc
Drive
legnum
Done some logs butt don’t know how to upload them here help some one

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
Don't know this forum that well as yet mate. Maybe take a pic of the screen with your phone and upload that?

marc mtp

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
marc
Drive
legnum
I went over everything with the multi meter then ran the battery flat , so put another battery in done the reset , now it’s great again no missing or spitting coolant out damned if I know??

marc mtp

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
marc
Drive
legnum
FIXED YAY : so the condition came back and worse , would not start up some times ,it seemed to be the pump relay when I moved wires .
She went to Steve tme for other work asked if they could check that too and sure enough the relay was good but the wiring had to be cut back due to corrosion of the wires so she's awesome again

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
FIXED YAY : so the condition came back and worse , would not start up some times ,it seemed to be the pump relay when I moved wires .
She went to Steve tme for other work asked if they could check that too and sure enough the relay was good but the wiring had to be cut back due to corrosion of the wires so she's awesome again

Must be a relief to get a resolution like that. It's those mysterious intermittent problems that driver owners mad!

Top Bottom