Legnum & Galant Mega Thread

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
I'd say the bonnet's been spaced up at the rear, presumably to help remove some hot air from under there. It's a pretty old trick.

Galant_4_Live

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alex Roither
Drive
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
the way to drive galants in taiwan:
galanttaiwan004vk6.jpg

galanttaiwan001zx2.jpg

galanttaiwan002gn2.jpg

galanttaiwan003yw4.jpg

alex

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I like the front and rear wheel arches, even the ducts into the rear is quite nice, and the ducts coming from the front is lovely, but the rest of the car is ugly!

I wonder if it is an actual VR-4 or some combination of a stock 4cyl with a turbo, or perhaps a 4g63 conversion?

G

Unregistered
Yeah, the wheel arches and the rear bar are interesting to the point of being good, but the front bar is laughable. I don't mind the bonnet though, I must admit...

G

Unregistered
I dont know about the wide guards. They dont match each other. On the front youve got a Evo Styling guard and on the back they are completely different, it looks like something off a 350Z.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
ahh, thats what I was thinking of, they remind me of some of the replacement evo 7-9 guards!

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
i reckon the front guards look more like the sti guards
011.jpg

and something else i noticed is that even with all his bonnet vents letting hot air escape,he even has it lifted and tilted at the back towards the window

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
galant8g4.jpg

Hmm noticed that's the only photo with that front bar. Is that custom? I want it...

Fantastic paint on that car... And completely unblemished glass. That car looks like its brand new and NRD (never rain driven). Even the headlamp glass is perfect - probably the fastest its ever gone was 2km/h while being pushed through a showroom ;) Soooo unrealistic to keep a driven car in that condition - I had a Jag that was nearly that shiny, but damn it was hard work! >.<

galant160.jpg

Another pic :)

Galant_4_Live

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alex Roither
Drive
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
i know the guy wich owns the black one above... he is from switzerland.. and the car is also winterdriven...

alex

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
^That would explain it - Koya are an NZ company I believe. Either way, I think the Inox Imagine wheels suit the legnum VERY well

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Not a fan of clear altezza lights but the wing is menacing enough to make the cut. Just some random VR-4's from Japan.
Also like the front lip difusers on the white type v :drool:

p15.jpg

p19.jpg

p1.jpg

Top Bottom